This might be hard to explain, but I have a former peer who has left the company. Their contact is on my PRIV via my work email contact list. I am trying to see if there was a way to 'unlink' his contact with my work email contact list and move him to my personal email contact list.

I am not sure how to do this.

Anybody know how?

Thanks,

G.
    06-17-16 07:27 AM
    I just looked at my contacts to see if I could change which account it is associated with, I can't switch it. My advice would be to create a new contact in your personal account and then delete it from your work one.

Posted via Priv by BlackBerry
    06-17-16 07:57 AM
    Interesting dilemma. I don't have a Priv, but plan to change from my Z10 to either a Priv or another android device within the next week or so.

With BB10, you can't directly change what account a contact is associated with, but you can copy a contract to any or all other accounts on the phone. Or, you can email the contact info to any other recipient you wish. Then delete the contact from the account you don't want it on.

Copy to new location and delete from old location. Just as good as a "move".

Are any of those options possible in Android? And I would think this is an android thing - unless it's a function of the contacts app itself.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-16 08:36 AM