Right. That's pretty normal. However, with current t-mo WFC, you should not have to connect to your cell data to use MMS.
    I know. With WiFi calling on, you're correct. With just WiFi on, you'd need cellular data for MMS.

But this is off topic.

A few hours later, MMS still working.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-15-15 02:34 PM
    Rebooted my phone last night.

MMS broke again.

11-17-15 05:18 AM
    Got a call from high level support today. They reviewed my logs and understand what's happening.

Fixes are being evaluated.

I don't think they'll take long. The agent I spoke to seemed very on the ball.

11-17-15 06:57 PM
    Got a call from high level support today. They reviewed my logs and understand what's happening.

Fixes are being evaluated.

I don't think they'll take long. The agent I spoke to seemed very on the ball.

Any new updates from T-Mobile as to why this is occurring?
    11-19-15 08:09 AM
    Any new updates from T-Mobile as to why this is occurring?
    Nothing to do with tmobile

The Priv has a series MMS issue in the code. This has already been confirmed to me by senior BlackBerry techs. They're working on it.

Your MMS may or may not work intermittently.

Textra is a reasonable fix, however it doesn't integrate well into Hub. Unread messages stay gray. They're looking into that too.

theegoldenone likes this.
    11-19-15 08:35 AM
    Nothing to do with tmobile

The Priv has a series MMS issue in the code. This has already been confirmed to me by senior BlackBerry techs. They're working on it.

Your MMS may or may not work intermittently.

Textra is a reasonable fix, however it doesn't integrate well into Hub. Unread messages stay gray. They're looking into that too.

Thanks for the update. I had tech support turn off my HD voice (AT&T) and it seemed to fix the issue.
    11-19-15 09:44 AM
    Thanks for the update. I had tech support turn off my HD voice (AT&T) and it seemed to fix the issue.
    This is interesting. I was on the phone with them yesterday and mentioned this, but they acted as though this wasn't possible to do (or they didn't know what I was talking about). I may try again but it is frustrating to talk to any tech support so I'm not looking forward to it.

Are there any other settings that need to be changed or is it as simple as them just clicking a button on their end?

11-20-15 07:19 AM
    This is interesting. I was on the phone with them yesterday and mentioned this, but they acted as though this wasn't possible to do (or they didn't know what I was talking about). I may try again but it is frustrating to talk to any tech support so I'm not looking forward to it.

Are there any other settings that need to be changed or is it as simple as them just clicking a button on their end?

I did the online chat on the AT&T wireless page. I asked for them to disable HD voice. They didn't do it immediately but after asking several questions, they finally made the change. I started my chat by letting them know what the issue was and telling them that I had followed some forums that had positive resolution via the HD voice change.

Hope this info help you and others. Good luck.
    11-20-15 10:16 AM
58 123