My first experience with group MMS with Hub reaffirms my belief that BlackBerry should have made texting truly integrated into Hub.

1. The usual lag from going from Hub to Messenger is exacerbated with MMS. Maybe 3-5 seconds to open MMS group conversations direct from Hub.

2. Hub slow to update with latest in actual MMS conversation. When I send an MMS to the group, it takes about 10 seconds to show in Hub. Likewise when someone responds to the group, the delay for it to show on new yellow SMS notification in Hub is 5+ seconds.

Since everyone and their mother seems to want to make an SMS app, could BlackBerry not have made one that truly integrates with Hub?

I love the phone, but the texting experience is disappointing.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-12-15 06:41 AM
    I have disabled the Hub. To be honest, it isn't fully cooked. I have been using the Priv since November 6th and was running into the same issues you're having with text messages, and even causing Google play services to crash.

Then I looked at the Hub and realized all I have is three email acounts, and text message notification, so I disabled the Hub and installed Gmail where it groups all my email accounts. I now use Messenger without the Hub, and not a single issues with SMS/MMS.
    11-12-15 07:10 AM
    I have disabled the Hub. To be honest, it isn't fully cooked. I have been using the Priv since November 6th and was running into the same issues you're having with text messages, and even causing Google play services to crash.

Then I looked at the Hub and realized all I have is three email acounts, and text message notification, so I disabled the Hub and installed Gmail where it groups all my email accounts. I now use Messenger without the Hub, and not a single issues with SMS/MMS.
    Yeah, understood, but the Hub is a key attraction of the phone for me.
    11-12-15 07:27 AM
    Yeah, understood, but the Hub is a key attraction of the phone for me.
    Not having those issues at all, Hub experience been good. Did you install the latest updates?

11-12-15 07:45 AM
    Not having those issues at all, Hub experience been good. Did you install the latest updates?

Yes. Are you saying opening an MMS is lightening fast?

11-12-15 07:51 AM
    This is one of the areas they need to improve on. Hopefully Chen gets the word and his company will release a fix soon.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my Blackberry Priv
    11-12-15 07:55 AM