I have an AT&T Priv and I had to wait until recently to get the MM Update. Since I've received it, I've been paying attention to how the phone has been performing when compared to the last Lollipop release.

First, I decided to use the autoloader and start with a clean slate on the phone. Second, I installed all the apps that I had on the phone previously and I had used them all since the installation. I gave the phone a chance to settle in and have evaluated it since.

1) Battery life: I feel it may be somewhat better than it was, but it's not hugely significant.

2) Heating: it seems to be better when using the apps that caused it in Lollipop. It is noticeably better now.

3) Smoothness: This is an area where I have seen amazing improvement. Maybe it's MM itself or maybe the apps I habitually use are optimized for MM ---- whatever it may be, the phone is much smoother.

On Lollipop, the phone had significant performance shortcomings when compared to my GS7Edge. That phone has significantly better hardware, of course, so I expected it to be faster and smoother than the PRIV, but now the differences are minimal. (No, the cameras don't compare, but otherwise it is great.)

--------

What's your experience with it? Is it better on MM?

For those who've had the update for a while, did the phone slow down after a while?
    07-23-16 02:42 PM
    Have heard many are happy with the improvements to performance that MM has made.
    07-25-16 02:29 PM
    To me the biggest change going to MM was battery life. Maybe it's because when I'm at work and at home my phone is usually lying still on a desk/table so the Doze feature has a chance to work more often.
    07-26-16 11:36 AM
    Wish I knew. Verizon sucks. Still on lollipop 5.1

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    FF22 likes this.
    07-26-16 11:37 AM
    To me the biggest change going to MM was battery life.
    Yep... that is probably the most noticeable improvement... 👍

Bob

Posted via the CrackBerry App with my BlackBerry Priv on AT&T
    07-26-16 12:40 PM
    I feel like the audio was better with Lollipop, but other than that MM seems okay.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-26-16 01:10 PM