Had to uninstall & reinstall... WOW watta pain !!
    04-26-16 08:18 PM
    Maybe the app asking for permission?
    04-26-16 08:31 PM
    Had to uninstall & reinstall... WOW watta pain !!
    Before you uninstalled should've checked the App Info page of each app, to see if permissions were turned off. Same thing happened with my LG G4 when it went from 5.1 to 6.0.
    04-26-16 08:34 PM
    That's so sad... this is the very first update tell any phone OS with that kind of folderol... BlackBerry is so lame... how could anyone trust them with anything, let alone security. This is a disgrace...

Of course the fan boys will blame Google... there's no excuse for it that couldn't have been overcome by some better preparation & notices during the upgrade process... sheesh !!

BlackBerry, the bunch that never misses an opportunity to disappoint...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-27-16 01:02 AM
    That's so sad... this is the very first update tell any phone OS with that kind of folderol... BlackBerry is so lame... how could anyone trust them with anything, let alone security. This is a disgrace...

Of course the fan boys will blame Google... there's no excuse for it that couldn't have been overcome by some better preparation & notices during the upgrade process... sheesh !!

BlackBerry, the bunch that never misses an opportunity to disappoint...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    With all due respect... Did you notice the previous post mentioning the LG G4? I can confirm that the same thing happened with my friend's Galaxy Note 5 upgrade to 6.0. It's a permissions setting in Marshmallow. I agree, it might have been a good idea if BlackBerry had warned about it on the download screen or something, but honestly, how many people would have read that in the first place?

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my BlackBerry Priv
    Uzi likes this.
    04-27-16 01:22 AM