I understand that certain Priv users were chosen as MM Beta testers. When will it become available for all Priv users?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-25-16 11:17 AM
    I understand that certain Priv users were chosen as MM Beta testers. When will it become available for all Priv users?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    As per the earnings call, BlackBerry has confirmed that Android 6.0 Marshmallow will be rolling out to the*Priv*by late April, early May

Posted via the Priv on the CrackBerry App
    04-25-16 11:33 AM
    So sometime in the next three weeks.... that is if you have an unlocked device. BlackBerry releasing it does not mean that Carriers will automatically approve it.
    raremage likes this.
    04-25-16 11:35 AM
    I am also one of the Beta testers. In all probability I feel launch of Marshmallow will be beginning May 2016.

Blackberry Priv on Etisalat 4G Network
    04-25-16 11:55 AM
    So sometime in the next three weeks.... that is if you have an unlocked device. BlackBerry releasing it does not mean that Carriers will automatically approve it.
    And if your carrier is Verizon - probably some time in the next year or TWO.
    jcbehm and raremage like this.
    04-25-16 12:24 PM
    And if your carrier is Verizon - probably some time in the next year or TWO.
    I will say that Verizon does seem to be working to get most of their "flagships" from last year (or those that didn't come with MM this year)... updated.
    04-25-16 01:07 PM
    I will say that Verizon does seem to be working to get most of their "flagships" from last year (or those that didn't come with MM this year)... updated.
    Maybe they are dealing with MM and that explains why we have not gotten the March or April security updates.
    04-25-16 03:11 PM
    I'm on beta MM. I think it's ready to go. Some apps that have not upgraded to be ready for Marshmallow may be a issue but that applies to any Android phone.

Priv owner since Nov 6th 2015
    04-25-16 03:18 PM
    Maybe they are dealing with MM and that explains why we have not gotten the March or April security updates.
    I'm not sure you are going to see monthly updates... do any of Verizon's Android phones get monthly updates?
    04-25-16 03:23 PM
    Tmob users are just getting started. It will be a couple weeks at least before we get a firmer MM launch date.
    04-25-16 04:30 PM