Tried my new Priv in my 2017 Audi A4. It does not connect with Android Auto (my iPhone works fine on Apple Car Play).

I've read some people have had issues with the Priv and AA. Is anyone who previously couldn't connect to AA on Lollipop now in business with MM?
    04-20-16 07:47 PM
    Do you drive a Porsche? Porsche ditched Android auto because Android wanted too much data mining
    04-20-16 08:11 PM
    My PRIV and Classic both work great in my Mercedes, maybe you should come to the dark side

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-20-16 08:14 PM
    Tried my new Priv in my 2017 Audi A4. It does not connect with Android Auto (my iPhone works fine on Apple Car Play).

I've read some people have had issues with the Priv and AA. Is anyone who previously couldn't connect to AA on Lollipop now in business with MM?
    My Priv works awesome possum in my Ford Pinto.

Posted via the Priv on the CrackBerry App
    04-20-16 08:21 PM
    Do you drive a Porsche? Porsche ditched Android auto because Android wanted too much data mining
    He drives an Audi, but considering they're all under the VW group, do you have your answer OP? Or is the A4 supposed to come with Android auto?

Last edited by tufcustomer; 04-21-16 at 08:28 AM.
    04-20-16 09:12 PM
    My Priv doesn't work well with my bmw 435. When connected via USB I can only see and use some useless apps. No Spotify or any other premium apps. Tried ios, and everything works perfectly. Very disappointing. Blue tooth connection works fine..

04-20-16 11:32 PM
    He drives an Audi, but considering they're all under the VW group, do you have your answer OP? Or is the A4 supposed to come with Android auto!
    It allows both Android Auto and Apple Car Play. Again, my iPhone works fine. A friend's Galaxy S7 also works well. I'll holler at Priv helpline and Audi's customer service next...
    04-20-16 11:45 PM
    He drives an Audi, but considering they're all under the VW group, do you have your answer OP? Or is the A4 supposed to come with Android auto!

I believe the 2016 range is android auto..
    04-20-16 11:47 PM
    I can't get it to work on my car either. Works with an S7 edge though. Android Auto is pretty buggy, but would be nice to have working.

04-21-16 12:33 AM

What happens when you try to connect?

One tip is before trying to connect, delete the device pairings both on the car and on the phone. In others words, PRIV and your car should not be previously connected by Bluetooth.

Another thing is to try different cables. Some USB cables are very sketchy in Android Auto.

It works for me in my VW GTI. There was an Android Auto app update a few weeks ago that fixed a lot of connectivity issues.

Some people still have issues unfortunately. I assume these are issues in the car side but I could be wrong.

04-21-16 07:05 AM
    Priv working well with Android Auto in my new 2016 Chevrolet Malibu.

Check your Audi dealer for an update perhaps?

Posted via BlackBerry PRIV
    04-21-16 07:56 AM
    Priv working well with Android Auto in my new 2016 Chevrolet Malibu.

Check your Audi dealer for an update perhaps?

Posted via BlackBerry PRIV
    Nice... which I assume 2016+ CUE in the ATS would work as well.
    04-21-16 08:34 AM