got the microsft band 2 a couple weeks back no luck with the passport so i upgraded to the priv

1st step it pairs fine to bluetooth
    2nd say's to download microsoft health app done etc registered loged in
    band says to reopen health app hit connect two arrows on band updating
    next it goes back to the screen open health app ......then it sits there

anyone have any luck let me know what i need to do to trouble shoot it thanks
    12-19-15 04:55 PM
    Is the trouble on the band or on the PRIV? If its the band might try the windows central forums

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    12-19-15 06:03 PM
    Make sure you hit ok on the band first. If you do the phone first it doesnt work for some reason. Unpair and try again
    12-19-15 07:20 PM
    I got mine to pair and work with the Microsoft Health App, first had to update the band then pair with Blackberry Z30. Notifications for Phone seem to be the only notifications that work though. Anybody have any other luck with it. It will sync fine with the app.
    12-28-15 10:16 AM
    Curious whether the Band 2 should be able to sync with a Passport. Any thoughts based on your experience?
    01-02-16 09:53 AM
    So just to touch on this a little more...I found it odd call notifications would show but not email nor text. You figure it would be all or nothing. I have now switched to my backup phone as my full time which is a Lumina 735. Second day using it, but band functionality is flawless. But the basic sync should work with the android app with BlackBerry 10. This may have been the deal breaker to make me leave my BlackBerry as my primary device.

Posted via CB10
    qwertyhgfdsa likes this.
    01-02-16 12:09 PM
    Curious whether the Band 2 should be able to sync with a Passport. Any thoughts based on your experience?
    I bought it today and it paired no problem with my passport. So far so good.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-16 08:37 PM
    Nice hope you like it. So far I love mine, just wished the notifications worked with my Z30. Hated having to sit it down in drawer. 😢
    01-02-16 09:05 PM
    Dunnet, how? I have a passport and Microsoft Band 2 and I don't know how to access full functionality. Please help!!

Posted via CB10
    01-17-16 12:30 PM
    Dunnet, how? I have a passport and Microsoft Band 2 and I don't know how to access full functionality. Please help!!

Posted via CB10
    Shouldn't work since the MS Health app requires Android 4.4 and BB10 stuck at 4.3 tnx to Priv

RedBerry Passport /10.3.2.2876 / Telus
    01-17-16 03:35 PM
    It does pair, there's a nag about Google services everytime but it goes away if you click elsewhere. I've had it paired since I bought it, sometimes have to recycle bluetooth connection and close/open app when it seems to not connect anymore but that's a once in a while type situation. Incoming calls work, but nothing else in terms of notifications. The band was updated at first pairing, I've also found that adding additional tiles from the gallery doesn't work. It will show up after you've added it, but on the next band sync it removes the tile but everything else is fine. I'm able to sync workouts to the band, currently enjoying couch to 5k in 14 days!

Posted via CB10
    01-25-16 01:31 PM
    so, does it 'not' work with both the Priv and the Passport? Because it works absolutely awesome paired with my priv!
    01-25-16 02:25 PM
    I have Band 1 and Q10 on Sprint 10.3.2530. After checking this thread I was able to link and sync to Microsoft Health for first time-had almost given up trying.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-16 03:36 PM
    so, does it 'not' work with both the Priv and the Passport? Because it works absolutely awesome paired with my priv!
    I have no idea why it wouldn't work with the priv since it's native android, but all I've reported is that all the essentials work fine paired with my passport, aside from notifications like text and email.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-16 09:04 PM
    I just got a band 2 and paired it with my Priv. Had a little issue at first keeping it synced but learned it was an app update issue. Once both the device and the band were restarted I have had no problems.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-11-16 12:15 AM