I have a Microsoft Exchange account through Office 365 and for some odd reason...it will setup perfectly in the hub, send and receive emails perfectly for about 5 minutes and then it will completely stop syncing. I love the hub and I don't want to use the Outlook app or Gmail (those both work). Any ideas on what is causing this and how to fix it or just wait for a software update?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-17-15 09:29 PM
    I have a Microsoft Exchange account through Office 365 and for some odd reason...it will setup perfectly in the hub, send and receive emails perfectly for about 5 minutes and then it will completely stop syncing. I love the hub and I don't want to use the Outlook app or Gmail (those both work). Any ideas on what is causing this and how to fix it or just wait for a software update?

Did you check "Use push if available?"
    11-17-15 09:40 PM
    Yep have that checked. It definitely seems to be a software issue with the hub.

11-17-15 10:08 PM
    I had a similar issue and what solved it was a factory reset and then setting up the hub from scratch. I did use shorter sync duration (30 days vs Forever in my first attempt). With Exchange you should be able to do remote lookups of emails, so keeping them all on device is not that critical. Hopefully this helps.
    11-17-15 10:38 PM