Anyone ever see this? Thoughts? It happens every time this person sends me a text. It has also happened with one other person. I think it's always group texts.
    Attached Thumbnails Messages from some people will not download?-26835.jpg  
    11-28-16 02:22 PM
    11-28-16 02:23 PM
    I have the same problem.
    It says Tap to try again/Retry Download, and if you do it more than a week later or something it removes the text and says message not found, and the error message disappears immediately.

I think it happens only with MMS messages or group messages. When you click the Retry button, do you see a little "Picture" icon?

I had similar issue on Passport. The sender was always on Verizon network, from Android device. Maybe they send MMS via Email (email to Text?) so could be sender problem. Do you have access to Carrie's phone?
    11-28-16 04:07 PM
    Anyone ever see this? Thoughts? It happens every time this person sends me a text. It has also happened with one other person. I think it's always group texts.
    Do you know if they have an iPhone? I've experienced issues like that with SMS msgs that were written and sent on an iOS device.
    rich2468 likes this.
    11-28-16 06:46 PM
    Do you know if they have an iPhone? I've experienced issues like that with SMS msgs that were written and sent on an iOS device.
    I've experienced the same issues with iPhone users in group chats. It's not a Pri issue, but an iPhone iMessager vs. the rest of the phone world problem.
    11-28-16 08:07 PM
    I've experienced the same issues with iPhone users in group chats. It's not a Pri issue, but an iPhone iMessager vs. the rest of the phone world problem.
    One of them actually has an Android phone.
    11-28-16 09:59 PM
    There are probably tech notes or knowledge base articles somewhere online about this issue if you search using Google or Bing or another engine.
    11-29-16 07:40 AM
    My wife has same issue on her Priv. Incoming messages coming from her sisters LG G4 and I believe she sends it via Hangouts. Cant confirm that tho.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-16 09:41 PM
    Is everyone with issues using the stock Messenger app? I have issues with it and group texts. I've since moved to textra and no issues there.
    12-03-16 09:55 PM
    I was also going to ask which app. It makes a difference, some are better than others.
    I'm using Yaata, no problems.
    I did have this issue last year with the stock messenger app, after I switched apps, I heard it was fixed on messenger, maybe the last update broke it again?
    BTW slightly different issue, I cannot open Vcards sent fro iOS. Is it a Yaata problem? I don't know.
    12-04-16 10:11 AM
    I was also going to ask which app. It makes a difference, some are better than others.
    I'm using Yaata, no problems.
    I did have this issue last year with the stock messenger app, after I switched apps, I heard it was fixed on messenger, maybe the last update broke it again?
    BTW slightly different issue, I cannot open Vcards sent fro iOS. Is it a Yaata problem? I don't know.
    I had same issue when I first purchased my Priv. I changed to Yaatah and called customer service to try out the phone. No problem ever since. It usually only happens with group messages, that is regardless of the type of phone the other members are using.
    12-04-16 12:37 PM
    Yea. It's group message. It comes in fine under group message. But for some reason it also comes from sender in direct message with the retry issue. Stock messenger app.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-16 04:55 PM
    It's the app, get rid of messenger and use Yaata or Textra
    12-05-16 06:40 AM