Hello guys, please I collected the unlocked code for my priv from AT&T. I tried it and the code do not worked out. After trying several times. It now showing MEP BLOCKED. Please what is the next thing to do . I need to unlocked this Priv
    04-14-17 12:39 PM
    If AT&T provided you with the code, you need to contact them and let them know it didn't work. They can escalate it to BlackBerry if they need to.
    04-14-17 12:47 PM
    Thanks, AT&T gave me the unlocked code and I tried it. I have call them and explain to them. They said is locked to AT&T network. It can't be unlocked again
    04-14-17 01:01 PM
    Thanks, AT&T gave me the unlocked code and I tried it. I have call them and explain to them. They said is locked to AT&T network. It can't be unlocked again
    As Bla1ze suggested, Blackberry might be able to help once the MEP code fails. AT&T can't help other than to help connecting your to BB.

Good luck
    04-14-17 01:58 PM
    And you may have to use AT&T to connect you to BlackBerry.
    And you may have to bully AT&T to keep escalating you until you get to somebody willing to do that.
    Or you might get helped on the very first call.
    I guess I'm saying - don't give up.
    04-15-17 11:00 AM
    Hello guys, please I collected the unlocked code for my priv from AT&T. I tried it and the code do not worked out. After trying several times. It now showing MEP BLOCKED. Please what is the next thing to do . I need to unlocked this Priv
    If you have issues, you always have to stop and call before you try five times. Here is a quote from the email I received with my AT&T unlock code, "Note: You are allowed five attempts to unlock before your device permanently locks to the AT&T network."

I trust you got your code from AT&T, right? Also, you cannot unlock it with an AT&T sim card, you have ti use a non-AT&T sim card.

AT&T clearly warns you that if you try more than five times, you will be locked out.
    04-15-17 01:27 PM
    It's probably permanently locked to AT&T now. You can try to sell it to someone that uses AT&T
    04-15-17 04:49 PM