Well I bought the priv last week and I had no trouble with the battery life when I was in the city but when I went to the mountains in the weekend I had to charge it 2 to 3 times a day and for me the fix was to turn of 4g and only use it in 3g/2g mode when reception is low . Hope this could be helpful to you guys ☺
    FF22 likes this.
    04-23-17 03:57 AM
    Yup, being in an area with bad reception can take quite a toll on any phone's battery.

Sometimes it's not necessarily even bad reception. For some time I would get very bad battery life if I tried turning 4G on while my wife (we both have Privs) would get the same as she would on 3G. The phone would waste almost 10 % of battery per hour just sitting on the table next to me, without even an active 4G internet connection as it was connected to a Wi-Fi router less than a meter away.
    My operator is a virtual one which uses the physical network of her operator so I really couldn't understand what was going on, they had exact same reception and everything. One day I decided to try turning 4G on again and now it just works normally. I've no idea what the problem was but I figure it was something on the network's end.
    fura96 likes this.
    04-23-17 04:40 AM