Anyone have any news on this?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-02-16 03:11 PM
    Usually Verizon will post coming updates....
    05-02-16 03:22 PM
    I don't think so. According to Advanced Devices Software Updates | Verizon Wireless, if you scroll down to the priv, we are supposed to get an update today but I haven't received it and it didn't mention anything about the marshmallow update.
    05-02-16 03:28 PM
    That's to bad. I thought I read somewhere that tomorrow is the day

05-02-16 03:39 PM
    Read the requirements, make sure you're on WiFi and have strong 4G signal and full battery to receive update!

05-02-16 04:04 PM
    So is the update Tomorrow?

05-02-16 04:10 PM
    BB releases it to the carriers tomorrow, (or is allowing them to release it).
    But VZW, AT&T and etc will release it to you when, and if, they chose. Don't hold your breath.
    Hopefully they will surprise me and not sit on it for weeks or months, but I'm not betting on it.
    05-02-16 05:26 PM
    Don't hold your breath waiting for Verizon to release updates, you'll turn blue.
    nbaliga likes this.
    05-02-16 06:21 PM
    The link is correct that it says today for the update. I am on my wi-fi and checked for an update but no go. We will see. Personally, I am disgusted with Verizon as the the lack of timeliness of updates, especially security updates, is ridiculous. I guess Verizon doesn't want their business phone customers safe and secure. What a joke.

FF22 likes this.
    05-02-16 06:54 PM
    Based on the build number, it cant be Marshmallow. Thurask says it's April.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...uilds-1047466/
    05-02-16 08:00 PM
    I called Verizon earlier and she confirmed it is being released - but only in waves. Supposedly to keep the server from crashing. She told me she was emailing me a BlackBerry toolkit to use to update manually. That was over 90 min ago so I don't know what happened.
    05-02-16 08:04 PM
    I called Verizon earlier and she confirmed it is being released - but only in waves. Supposedly to keep the server from crashing. She told me she was emailing me a BlackBerry toolkit to use to update manually. That was over 90 min ago so I don't know what happened.
    What happened is you likely caught her near the end of a shift so she made some bull**** up and then went home.

05-02-16 08:17 PM
    Waves? Server crashing? How many does Verizon have to update, couple dozen?
    FF22, gizmo21 and jegs2 like this.
    05-02-16 08:30 PM
    Waves? Server crashing? How many does Verizon have to update, couple dozen?
    Now that is very funny... 👍

Bob

Posted via the CrackBerry App with my BlackBerry Priv on AT&T
    05-02-16 08:52 PM
    That's awesome I need to go home and check
    05-02-16 09:07 PM
    All Android updates are released in waves but everyone will get them.
    I don't know about Verizon but I believe BB has done a lot with the Priv to make sure all updates are released around the same time.
    Even if not tomorrow I think they will release MM very soon.
    05-02-16 09:21 PM
    All Android updates are released in waves but everyone will get them.
    I don't know about Verizon but I believe BB has done a lot with the Priv to make sure all updates are released around the same time.
    Even if not tomorrow I think they will release MM very soon.
    SOON, that's months in Verizon talk

Posted via CB10
    FF22, rjaybe, fadi.alsaidi and 1 others like this.
    05-02-16 09:24 PM
    From what I've been told, Verizon hasn't even started looking at Marshmallow on the Priv until the April update was tested. Of course I believe they have other phones on it, so it's not like they have to start testing Marshmallow from the start.
    05-02-16 09:26 PM
    From what I've been told, Verizon hasn't even started looking at Marshmallow on the Priv until the April update was tested. Of course I believe they have other phones on it, so it's not like they have to start testing Marshmallow from the start.
    Of course they do. I suspect this is Verizon's way of dissuading customers to go with BB. Delay even SECURITY UPDATES for what is a vulnerable OS for a month or two or four. Hopefully, the reasons for the security updates are not published so that hackers can take advantage of the Verizon BB's!!!!
    05-02-16 10:19 PM
    I guess that's the autoloader...
    05-02-16 10:20 PM
    I guess that's the autoloader...
    Not worth if it is not MM
    05-02-16 10:59 PM
    What happened is you likely caught her near the end of a shift so she made some bull**** up and then went home.

Lmao! Love the comment

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my BlackBerry Priv �
    05-02-16 11:29 PM
    From reading this is May 9th for me on Att and yall as well on Verizon. http://www.gospelherald.com/articles...d-t-mobile.htm

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my BlackBerry Priv �
    05-02-16 11:36 PM
    It's tomorrow.
    Nothin

STV 100-2 AAD797
    Attached Thumbnails Marshmallow update coming for Verizon Priv?-screenshot_2016-05-03-00-00-55.jpg  
    05-03-16 12:02 AM
    Of course they do. I suspect this is Verizon's way of dissuading customers to go with BB. Delay even SECURITY UPDATES for what is a vulnerable OS for a month or two or four. Hopefully, the reasons for the security updates are not published so that hackers can take advantage of the Verizon BB's!!!!
    Keep in mind, you sometimes have to work to get affected. Like the one that causes the attacker to get full access, you have to disable several protections, ignore several warnings for it to maybe take effect.
    FF22 likes this.
    05-03-16 06:21 AM
238 123 ...