hi All,

Lost my BB Prive at the airport 7 days ago, since nobody reported yet, I have a ground someone bad now looking for the way how to open it up. Question - if phone was attempted 10 times with wrong password the telephone data will be erased, but what would had happened with SD card ? also wiped either ?

I have already activated through GOOGLE "ERASE" option when telephone will be on line next week. But seems telephone is in very bad hands as phone never been on line since the time I got it lot

thanks
    05-06-17 01:05 PM
    hi All,

Lost my BB Prive at the airport 7 days ago, since nobody reported yet, I have a ground someone bad now looking for the way how to open it up. Question - if phone was attempted 10 times with wrong password the telephone data will be erased, but what would had happened with SD card ? also wiped either ?

I have already activated through GOOGLE "ERASE" option when telephone will be on line next week. But seems telephone is in very bad hands as phone never been on line since the time I got it lot

thanks
    The sd-card is probably not protected by your password. Unless it was ADOPTABLE storage when you set up your phone. The data can probably be read and copied.

That is why I don't keep anything critical or privated on the card and only in Internal Memory.
    05-06-17 02:16 PM
    hi All,

thanks
    The sd-card is probably not protected by your password. Unless it was ADOPTABLE storage when you set up your phone. The data can probably be read and copied.

That is why I don't keep anything critical or privated on the card and only in Internal Memory.
    05-06-17 02:16 PM
    Thank you! Fully agree, that's why I was never happy with 32gb of internal memory
    05-08-17 02:08 PM