People have to stop making up excuses for this phone. It's built terrible, cheap, with lots of problems. It's a 700 dollar phone. None of these are acceptable.

Posted via CB10
    Elephant_Canyon, Esi_T and eallan like this.
    12-04-15 06:02 PM
    I use all the BlackBerry services and the Hub, no battery issues here. Works as intended.

I do not use Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, or any other of these garbage apps. I use email, SMS, and MMS, Kodi, and various apps for b specific things like Seagate Media app.

I have one account in Gmail because it was my Gmail address from the account I used at setup. I have not run any of the Google Now type stuff. I use Google Earth though, it runs so perfectly.

I have been experiencing pure awesomeness with my PRIV, just wish my carrier supplied the wireless charging model. Oh well, I'm going to try and order the ShopBlackBerry STV100-1 with wireless charging.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-04-15 06:02 PM
    Its bad enough all the people with BB10 will get forgotten about, But when a flag ship phone is released and all you hear and see is the problems that people are having, It has to make everyone mad. my personal opinion is that this phone hit the market way to early, with build quality and OS stability. They think this piece of crap is going to save BlackBerry, I really don't think so. I have used and really like BB for years and I am so disappointed in what they are trying to do, They should have stayed the course with BB10 and use some of the money they wasted on marketing and use it for App development. If everyone wants Android Apps BB should have come up with there own version of snap to help in that problem.
    The situation is no different than when BlackBerry Z10 with BlackBerry OS 10 was launched or BlackBerry PlayBook with BlackBerry Tablet OS.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    12-04-15 06:07 PM
    Purchased mine from Rogers Corporate store and so far have not had ANY of the issues people are mentioning. Got it on launch day Nov.6th.

вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵяiv (STV100-3 Rogers Wireless)via CB for Android 5.1.1
    12-04-15 06:37 PM
    My Priv creaks and the right side bulges out ever so slightly when the back is pushed in slightly.

Also, the screen wobbles when the phone is slid out. For almost $1000 this is a bit ridiculous!

Day 4 of the phone and seriously contemplating returning it.

eallan likes this.
    12-04-15 07:03 PM
    I also got this problem with the clicking screen. When I push anywhere on the bottom of the screen it clicks... when the phone is slid out it doesnt click at all. The so called 'fix' for this issue by drfreeze didn't work for me. does every device have this problem or should I return it?

12-20-15 06:31 AM
    I also got this problem with the clicking screen. When I push anywhere on the bottom of the screen it clicks... when the phone is slid out it doesnt click at all. The so called 'fix' for this issue by drfreeze didn't work for me. does every device have this problem or should I return it?

I tried 2 privs and both had this problem. One clicked when the slider was closed, the other when open. I don't believe the issue is with specific units or quality control. It's a design flaw in my opinion. My previous slider phones "locked" into place at the 2 extremes (open and close states). You could clearly hear the sliding mechanism click into lock position. Once locked the screen was solid with no movement whatsoever.

The priv doesn't seem to lock into place but is simply held in place by the spring tension and slider friction. Perhaps the ultra slim profile prevented them from using the more traditional locking mechanism.
    12-20-15 12:22 PM
    So last night I forgot my phone in my back pocket during dinner. Turns out it fixed my creaky screen issue! Crazy!

This is my second device and both had the exact same issue.

Last edited by bbuser_5150; 12-21-15 at 04:23 PM.
    12-21-15 04:10 PM
58 123