Strange thing started to happen recently - lock screen used to be "normal" size with large clock, date, icons etc. But It seems to randomly change to a new "small" screen that would fit in the new flip case window - but I don't have a case!?! I can swipe up to see messages but still in the small window! Have to slide keyboard open and close a few times for it to come back.
    02-23-16 05:23 AM
    Do you use the OEM leather pocket or holster? I am using the former and sometimes experience the issue you descripe there. The magnet sensor seems to be the cause here: Depending on where the magnet inside the leather pocket "hits" the Priv, it either switches off/on or goes into that window mode. I guess it has two different locations for the sensor to detect how the device should react.

It is annoying for sure, just this morning I needed to reboot the device because I couldn't get past that window screen.
    02-23-16 10:47 AM
    I have the holster. The same thing happened to me. I have been using the holster for about a month and it only happened this one time. Rebooting brought it back to normal. I wondered if having just updated several apps had something to do with needing to reboot. But maybe it was the magnet--or a combination. It has not happened before.
    02-23-16 11:28 AM
    For me this happened since day one with the Priv, which was back in still early December.
    I can even recreate the behaviour by putting the device on top of the leather pocket, not lined up correctly but a bit more to the top, the screen goes on displays the window.
    02-23-16 11:49 AM