Has anyone noticed or experiencing weird issues when type from the physical keyboard in the linkedin app? You have to type slow otherwise it does not keep up. The double space with period then next char capitalized does not work either. Am I the only one with this issue?

The pkb works fine in most other apps.
    09-24-16 04:15 PM
    On a unrelated note - if you have LinkedIn installed, does the Contact App pull details from your LinkedIn contacts such as name of employer or title?

RedBerry Passport /10.3.2.2876 / Telus
    09-24-16 04:42 PM
    On a unrelated note - if you have LinkedIn installed, does the Contact App pull details from your LinkedIn contacts such as name of employer or title?

Not that I can tell, most of the data in contacts was pulled when on bb10, but no live connection to update titles/pictures that I can see.
    09-24-16 05:48 PM

Linked in details do sync across, similar to BB10 you link the contacts together. That being it's a little more manual than BB10.

The linked in app is much better than BB10 though.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-24-16 06:38 PM
    Linked in details do sync across, similar to BB10 you link the contacts together. That being it's a little more manual than BB10.

The linked in app is much better than BB10 though.

How do you link the contacts?
    09-24-16 08:30 PM
    Select a contact and hit the overflow menu on the top right, select 'join' and select or search for contacts to link.
    09-25-16 06:17 AM
    How do you link the contacts?
    Select contact, go to overflow menu (3dots) on the top right of the contact. Select 'Join' and away you go!
    09-25-16 06:19 AM
    Has anyone noticed or experiencing weird issues when type from the physical keyboard in the linkedin app? You have to type slow otherwise it does not keep up. The double space with period then next char capitalized does not work either. Am I the only one with this issue?

The pkb works fine in most other apps.
    When I first downloaded the app I seem to remember something like that but I do a restart after every app download and it hasn't done it since.

"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong"
    09-25-16 10:34 AM
    On a side note, I have an exchange account through work and have tried to sync the calendar but don't have the option to add that particular account. Anyone else had this issue?

09-25-16 04:38 PM
    Select contact, go to overflow menu (3dots) on the top right of the contact. Select 'Join' and away you go!
    OK I was hoping it would be like bb10 where it automatically updated profile pic, title, company, etc. I have over 600 contacts, is there a way to do batch or is it just manually doing one by one?
    09-25-16 05:45 PM
    OK I was hoping it would be like bb10 where it automatically updated profile pic, title, company, etc. I have over 600 contacts, is there a way to do batch or is it just manually doing one by one?
    I have done one by one when I have noticed it on my common contacts. Unsure how the others look or if it can join automatically overtime.

09-25-16 08:46 PM