I've had my PRIV since February. This has never happened before - my LED started flashing in a sequence of red, green, and blue; or it could've been red, blue, then green. I had absolutely NO notifications whatsoever. What could this possibly mean? P.S. restarting my PRIV fixed this, but I am still left baffled as to what it could have meant / what could have caused it to happen. Has anyone else experienced this?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-22-16 08:43 AM
    I have had this happen on my OS10 devices and it was a memory dump and something to do with the diagnostics, I just restarted my device as you did and it was fine.
    FF22 likes this.
    08-22-16 09:31 AM
    That's what happens when my phone gathers a diagnostics report are you on the marshmallow beta .

FF22 likes this.
    08-22-16 09:47 AM
    Were you trying to take a screenshot at the time? Holding Power + Vol Down, for 3 seconds it's screenshot, 5 seconds for debug report.
    FF22 likes this.
    08-22-16 10:07 AM
    I maybe did take a screenshot - I take them all the time! So that is why this happened?

08-22-16 10:40 AM
    I maybe did take a screenshot - I take them all the time! So that is why this happened?

Yeah, not the best design. Just next time when taking screenshots, let go after counting to 3 instead of holding it down till the shrink is displayed.
    FF22 likes this.
    08-22-16 11:22 AM
    It's a diagnostic snapshot request, yes. If you hold the power/vol buttons too long when screenshotting it will do it although unless you're in the beta there's no registered place to send it. It will ask however after it's complete what you want to do with it; just wait for it and it'll pop up a notification. It won't hurt anything to let it run.
    FF22 likes this.
    08-22-16 01:15 PM
    Green flashing LED on my passport was on my nerve for few days. It was just not going away even after full LED switch off. Today I realized a trial free application was causing the green LED to blink constantly. I remove the app (Free Voice Recorder) and the mystery solved!

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    10-24-16 03:14 PM
    I get that a lot whenever I take screenshots. Then the phone lags, and a notification telling me a bug report was captured.
    10-26-16 02:29 PM
    That happens when you press too long on the buttons to take a screenshot. There's only a difference of a few seconds between capturing a screenshot and a bug report, so it's easy enough to do.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-16 07:53 AM
    I use "silent screenshot" app which works well & avoids this &the unhandy 2 button press mess...
    RLeeSimon likes this.
    10-27-16 12:53 PM
    That happens when you press too long on the buttons to take a screenshot. There's only a difference of a few seconds between capturing a screenshot and a bug report, so it's easy enough to do.

Posted via CB10
    Now I know. I thought t'was really a bug that happened.
    10-27-16 02:57 PM
    no my phone was not charged and it just started to blink lights like blue red and green and it wont turn on
    04-25-18 10:01 AM
    no my phone was not charged and it just started to blink lights like blue red and green and it wont turn on
    battery was empty, and charging cable defective. so the priv was in charging mode, but battery level reducing very slowly.
    after a view hours only LED flashing white-red-green-blue-green-blue. The white is a little red and the green is dark and blue is very dark. possible because battery voltage is too low for blue led, but enough for red and green.

Power button don't react.
    Power btn more than 30sec.: Device going off.
    Power btn once more pressing > 30sec.: Device LED flashing. nothing else.

Pressing Power Btn and Volume up or down simultanously didn't change anything.

Does anybode know, this behavior?

I'm lost now, without help :-(
    01-13-19 07:27 AM
    battery was empty, and charging cable defective. so the priv was in charging mode, but battery level reducing very slowly.
    after a view hours only LED flashing white-red-green-blue-green-blue. The white is a little red and the green is dark and blue is very dark. possible because battery voltage is too low for blue led, but enough for red and green.

Power button don't react.
    Power btn more than 30sec.: Device going off.
    Power btn once more pressing > 30sec.: Device LED flashing. nothing else.

Pressing Power Btn and Volume up or down simultanously didn't change anything.

Does anybode know, this behavior?

I'm lost now, without help :-(
    Hi yesterday my Priv was in the same condition where the it blinked white and three consecutive green light. It happened after i was trying to reload the software. And no button made no difference. Tried hard soft reset (by pressing power button for 32 sec)

SOLUTION

Only thing worked was pressing Power and Mute key for few seconds until the screen showed Boot Mode.

Now connect the phone with the laptop and try reloading the software again. This will try writing files on to the device. Few files will be written rest of them will fail. These few files will enable you to get back to fastboot.

Now press and hold power key for 15 seconds. Phone will reboot and blackberry logo will be there in screen. But it wont go any further. Now press and hold volume down and power key. Your phone will boot into fastboot. Connect your phone again with Laptop and reload the software. This time it will reload successfully and your phone will be back to factory setting.

Thanks.
    Hope this works for all of you. It perfectly worked for me.
    01-09-20 12:22 AM