Just notice the LED window int he case is off from the Priv's LED by almost 1/2". Tempted to return it. Anyone else have this problem? I have the official BB brown leather one.
    11-07-15 10:11 PM
    Wow, I am looking to buy this case. Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-07-15 10:18 PM
    Hoping it was just a bad batch, because I owned a lot of BB pouches, and none were as nice as this one... other than this flaw.
    11-07-15 10:27 PM
    Yes, same for me. I'm returning it. Bought the folding case instead.
    11-07-15 10:30 PM
    I bought my pouch from Crackberry, so it'll cost me $10 to ship it back...

On a side note, I dropped the Priv today on asphsalt. Niced top right corner pretty good. But the nice thing is the silver part is metal, and the black is solid black, so no ugly paint chips. A good reminder that that pouch is really just slightly better than a screen protector.
    11-07-15 10:52 PM

On a side note, I dropped the Priv today on asphsalt. Niced top right corner pretty good. But the nice thing is the silver part is metal, and the black is solid black, so no ugly paint chips. A good reminder that that pouch is really just slightly better than a screen protector.
    Tells a thousands words it does, picture it is.
    11-07-15 10:54 PM
    Just notice the LED window int he case is off from the Priv's LED by almost 1/2". Tempted to return it. Anyone else have this problem? I have the official BB brown leather one.
    No problem here fits perfectly.

11-08-15 03:38 AM
    Interesting. Just a bad batch then. Is yours the black or the ?
    11-08-15 08:34 AM
    Interesting. Just a bad batch then. Is yours the black or the ?
    Mine is black.
    11-08-15 08:46 AM
    Mine seems to be alright, I've seen the led light flash and it fits well ect

11-08-15 08:48 AM

They'll make you pay for return shipping on a defect? Maybe you should ask for an exchange, they are normally pretty good at working with us.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 09:05 AM
    That is good to know. I filed a ticket with them. We'll see what happens.
    11-08-15 12:37 PM
    Ok, it turns out I am an *****. I was looking at the Front Facing Camera, not the LED. The window lines up perfectly with the LED. Crackberry store said they nor blackberry have had a case of them not being lined up, but many cases like mine where the user mistakenly thought the camera lens was the LED.
    11-10-15 12:45 PM
    Ok, it turns out I am an *****. I was looking at the Front Facing Camera, not the LED. The window lines up perfectly with the LED. Crackberry store said they nor blackberry have had a case of them not being lined up, but many cases like mine where the user mistakenly thought the camera lens was the LED.
    Okay. I kind of find this funny...
    11-10-15 12:49 PM
    lmao smooth man...
    11-10-15 12:56 PM
    I started to ask you that, but anyhow, glad you figured it out.
    And kudos for reporting back!

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 01:02 PM
    Leather Pouch Owners: Is your LED hole in right place?-imageuploadedbycb-forums1447182444.023532.jpg

Got the flip case and definitely returning it. Hard to show how far off it lines up, but 1/4" at least. Someone did some poor design work here like the case is made for a much thicker phone. Look at this!

Look at the overhang and the speaker cutout is also off centre by similar amount!

EDIT: The notification light 100% in my case doesn't show when the flip cover is closed.
    11-10-15 01:08 PM