Does anyone know if there is a manufacturer that makes a leather holster, that sits horizontally with the flap at the top, that also has the power save mode? I have a Seidio holster, but it is not very smooth when taking the phone out.
    09-12-16 11:10 AM
    Does anyone know if there is a manufacturer that makes a leather holster, that sits horizontally with the flap at the top, that also has the power save mode? I have a Seidio holster, but it is not very smooth when taking the phone out.
    I don't know if there is such a case but I have added magnets to a few different cases in the past to create the "power save mode." So you might consider that if a case has a place where such a magnet could be added.
    09-12-16 11:57 AM
    Where did you add the magnet?
    09-12-16 12:09 PM
    Turtleback vertical universal XL extended has sleep magnets built in (both sides). Currently using the nylon version but there is a leather option available.

Posted via BlackBerry Priv STV100-1
    09-12-16 01:50 PM
    I am looking for a horizontal holster.
    09-12-16 02:21 PM
    I am looking for a horizontal holster.
    They don't seem to have a Priv specific case. As for the magnet, you need to draw a magnet across the screen (protect with plastic) to find the location. I believe it is located about 1/2 inch in from near the Volume Down button.

Turtleback Horizontal-Find the Best Deals, Coupons, Discounts, and Lowest Prices. Save Big, Shop Now! | Stuccu

Holster Cases For More Blackberry Phones - Turtleback Case
    09-12-16 03:08 PM
    I understand. So if I buy a universal/generic holster, I will need to install a magnet somewhere on the holster so that the auto power save will work. But how do I install the magnet on the holster?
    09-12-16 03:34 PM
    I understand. So if I buy a universal/generic holster, I will need to install a magnet somewhere on the holster so that the auto power save will work. But how do I install the magnet on the holster?
    That would totally depend on the nature of the holster. On my Z30 case, there were slots of credit cards. I slipped a magnet into one that aligned with the Z30's sleep magnet. I did something similar with a Z10 case. You'd want one of those thin but strong magnets. Glue, duct tape, just protect the Priv's screen from it.
    09-12-16 03:53 PM