Thats the HUB+Service, what about your version of the HUB?

I am on same for HUB+ but 1.4.1.12043 for just the HUB app.
    I have this hub version and hub+ update of december 5th and it has fixed my battery life that went downhill after november update
    FF22 likes this.
    12-07-16 12:09 PM
    Very long thread, and I'm glad to see that with the one fix we pushed already that some folks are reporting some improvement. The whole Hub team is aware and actively looking into the issue for folks who didn't yet see an improvement. We hope to have a hotfix available in Google Play shortly to fix the issue. Huge apology in the meantime for the affected users - this is obviously nothing close to the experience we want to deliver with updates.
    FF22, Fastmarc, shabbs and 6 others like this.
    12-07-16 02:54 PM
    Very long thread, and I'm glad to see that with the one fix we pushed already that some folks are reporting some improvement. The whole Hub team is aware and actively looking into the issue for folks who didn't yet see an improvement. We hope to have a hotfix available in Google Play shortly to fix the issue. Huge apology in the meantime for the affected users - this is obviously nothing close to the experience we want to deliver with updates.
    Appreciate you coming in here to provide an update. Been an interesting time since that update. Looking forward to the 2nd hotfix, glad to hear you guys are on it.
    zephyr613 likes this.
    12-07-16 06:39 PM
    It sure seems odd that some folks (like myself) have no issues whatsoever and other folks just the total opposite...hmmm, am I missing something or am I too easily satisfied? LOL. It's great to see you back on here to address us when there is a problem!
    FF22 and zephyr613 like this.
    12-07-16 07:08 PM
    Latest Hub+ services update seems to have fixed the issues
    12-08-16 08:43 PM
    Same here. The Hub+ update dated 12-8-16 version 1.4.1.42919 has solved my Hub menu delays.
    heading4tomorrow likes this.
    12-08-16 09:14 PM
    Same here. The Hub+ update dated 12-8-16 version 1.4.1.42919 has solved my Hub menu delays.
    Same here !
    12-11-16 12:07 PM
    I still have my Hub disabled. I am enjoying a cool phone and 12hr+ battery life.

Scared to go back to heat issues.
    12-11-16 12:55 PM
    I still have my Hub disabled. I am enjoying a cool phone and 12hr+ battery life.

Scared to go back to heat issues.
    I have the Hub working and after the update, I am enjoying a cool phone and 12hr+ battery life.
    12-11-16 01:15 PM
109 ... 345