I would like to point out that rolling back "fixed" the issue in the latest Hub update regarding lag or stuttering in Hub. Hopefully a new update / fix is on the way.
    10-23-16 01:10 PM
    FYI, it's only some that have experienced this. And for most of those, clearing the cache for the Hub+ Services and Hub then rebooting has dealt with it nicely.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-23-16 01:25 PM
    FYI, it's only some that have experienced this. And for most of those, clearing the cache for the Hub+ Services and Hub then rebooting has dealt with it nicely.
    Thanks Ecm, have tried as you mentioned, no luck on my side though.
    10-23-16 01:29 PM
    Understood. That's why I said "most".

One of my coworkers, for example, complained about the update. We cleraed cache, etc. with no joy. After she finally thought to mention that she was having WiFi issues at home, I rolled back then updated it on a strong WiFi and all was well. Just a borked download.
    10-23-16 01:34 PM
    I was curious, so I did the roll back only for it to reset to factory and then gave me no option but to be updated. When it did so I realised that it wiped all my email accounts, so I had to set them back up again and re-sync. It also deleted all my Tasks. Oh joy...
    Oh, stuttering is still present. It really doesn't bother me as I don't spend a lot of time scrolling the HUB to notice it, but was just curious and ended up giving myself a whole lot of work. Oh well, I guess it helped passed the time I had waiting on TWD to begin (which I'm still trying to recover from).
    10-24-16 03:16 PM
    I was curious, so I did the roll back only for it to reset to factory and then gave me no option but to be updated. When it did so I realised that it wiped all my email accounts, so I had to set them back up again and re-sync. It also deleted all my Tasks. Oh joy...
    Oh, stuttering is still present. It really doesn't bother me as I don't spend a lot of time scrolling the HUB to notice it, but was just curious and ended up giving myself a whole lot of work. Oh well, I guess it helped passed the time I had waiting on TWD to begin (which I'm still trying to recover from).
    So Sorry to hear that you lost all, on mine after gone back to factory version which has no stuttering, I then updated hub to latest, all my emails on all three accounts etc were still there. As in your case stuttering is also still there. I also watched TWD this morning, it came on here by us @3:30am and yes it will take some time to recover from
    10-24-16 03:40 PM
    ... on mine after gone back to factory version which has no stuttering,...
    Interestingly, my HUB would not launch after I rolled back as it said I needed to update to the newest version 1st.
    10-24-16 04:39 PM
    I can't seem to clear cache for Hub+ services. Even the usual disable and force stop buttons are greyed out (see screenshot)?
    Attached Thumbnails Lag or Stutter issue with latest version of Hub. Rollback fixes issue-18395.jpg  
    10-25-16 07:00 AM
    I can't seem to clear cache for Hub+ services. Even the usual disable and force stop buttons are greyed out (see screenshot)?

Go to Settings > Storage and USB > Internal Storage > Apps. (Then I sort by name from the 3-dot menu.) Look for BlackBerry Hub+ Services.

Edit: No, Hub+ Services can't (and shouldn't!) be disabled or stopped. That's why the options aren't available.
    10-25-16 07:43 AM
    Did you tap the storage bar? That will, (should) pull up the clear data, clear cache options.
    10-25-16 08:34 AM
    Did you tap the storage bar? That will, (should) pull up the clear data, clear cache options.
    Yes but tapping on clear data or clear cache buttons does nothing. It does not seem to react like how I can clear cache for other apps.
    Attached Thumbnails Lag or Stutter issue with latest version of Hub. Rollback fixes issue-18398.jpg  
    10-25-16 10:46 AM
    tapping on clear data or clear cache buttons does nothing
    Don't know what to tell you then, mine clears to 28KB, not 12 like most of them - and I didn't take note of what it was before clearing, more than 28K though.
    10-25-16 11:40 AM
    I just tried uninstalling updates for it and by doing that, all my email accounts were removed. When I tried to open Hub, I was asked to update before I could access, so I did.

I then realised that the Hub did not lag upon update but rather, started to lag after I added my exchange email account (for work).
    FF22 likes this.
    10-25-16 11:45 AM
    I then realised that the Hub did not lag upon update but rather, started to lag after I added my exchange email account (for work).[/QUOTE]

You are correct, mine is the same, only happens with an exchange account.
    10-25-16 02:06 PM
    Unfortunately I realised yesterday that rolling back causes an issue with embedded images in email (they do not show) so I had to update the hub to the latest version (which leads me back to having a laggy scrolling hub). Hopefully the next hub update would fix it.
    11-13-16 07:22 AM
    Add me to the "some". I'm not going to reset my PRIV because of another rubbish update and the other "remedies" recommended here don't work for me. Stop pretending that BlackBerry is doing a good job, they don't. PRIV is my very last BlackBerry. After one year this thing is starting to fall apart, no more alerts, using more and more power, getting hotter and hotter, cannot connect to WiFi, etc, etc, etc.
    11-13-16 11:08 PM
    Here's another thread about the exact same subject matter. Perhaps it can be merged.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe.../#post12647613
    11-14-16 06:21 AM