Hello!

On my Z30 I had the keyboard set up to detect what language I am typing in and it would spellcheck/correct accordingly (I was using two languages). How do I get my Priv keyboard set up to do the same? The only thing I can find is changing the keyboard for another language to adapt the key layout (QWERTY/QWERTZ) but not the actual spell checking. I don't actually want the keyboard layout to change, I just need the spell check to work with 2 languages.

Thanks!
    07-25-16 03:58 PM
    http://m.crackberry.com/how-set-mult...lackberry-priv

Here is the whole guide. Sometimes it will default back to your primary language only, so you'll have to toggle it back on with the small keyboard symbol on the bottom right corner when the virtual keyboard is showing.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    FF22 likes this.
    07-25-16 06:30 PM
    How to set up multi-language keyboard support on the BlackBerry Priv | CrackBerry.com

Here is the whole guide. Sometimes it will default back to your primary language only, so you'll have to toggle it back on with the small keyboard symbol on the bottom right corner when the virtual keyboard is showing.

Fantastic! Thank you so much!!
    I had it all right except for where you do the final selection in the list. I did not see initially that the new keyboard shows up in that list separately
    FF22 likes this.
    07-25-16 06:51 PM
    No worries!

07-25-16 07:17 PM
    Maybe I am doing something wrong. On my Z30 the phone automatically detected my languages and made predictions etc based on the language. I cannot get that to work on my Priv. I can choose one of the language keyboards separately, but it does not seem to automatically change or detect the language. Help!

Edit: never mind, I obviously missed a step somewhere when watching the CrackBerry video. It works fine now.
    Last edited by gebco; 07-31-16 at 07:16 PM.
    07-31-16 05:36 PM