Hey there guys! I've been trying some emulators for old game systems on my Priv as I figured it'd be a nice use for the keyboard. But in every one I've tried, there's been a little bit of delay between pressing the key and something happening in the game, which doesn't happen when using the on-screen controls. Do you know if there's a way to fix this please, or is it just how the keyboard is?
    09-18-16 08:14 AM
    Hey there guys! I've been trying some emulators for old game systems on my Priv as I figured it'd be a nice use for the keyboard. But in every one I've tried, there's been a little bit of delay between pressing the key and something happening in the game, which doesn't happen when using the on-screen controls. Do you know if there's a way to fix this please, or is it just how the keyboard is?
    I thought that some of those emulators had command line switches that could sometimes change timings/delays???
    09-18-16 09:05 AM
    PKB or VKB? I have experienced no lag either way. I utilize NES emu and SuperRetro 16.

Since the field of emulators is so broad, I believe you should probably consult the developer or other users of whatever emulator you are using.

Case and point, SNES Star Fox always had bad audio on my phone. Upon a quick Google search, I found out that long pressing the game at launch brought up a menu that allowed me check advance APU, which in turn helped fixed audio issues.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    FF22 likes this.
    09-18-16 09:53 AM