Since more than a year I've used to have two phones: I got the Passport and and iPhone 6, then the Passport and a classic, then Passport ATT and Classic, Passport red and Classic, then Passport SE and Classic, and on november I got the Priv and I got Passport SE, Classic and Priv. A week later I returned the Priv, and I got the Blackphone. Finally I returned the Blackphone and sold the Classic and got back to the Priv to try it again. Now I have Passport SE and Priv.
    I will never change my Passport SE for the Priv (or any other phone), I will keep the Silver bullet with me, but I would like to stay just with one phone now, but I can not decide to return the Priv or not. It is a very expensive phone and I'm still on time to get my money back, but it's been so hard to me to decide if I return it and get my money or keep it.
    What do you think?
    12-22-15 09:30 PM
    I say keep the Passport SE, and wait for Priv update or even facelifted Priv (Priv SE?) with metal bands and updated keypad etc..

Passport SE
    luigieagle likes this.
    12-22-15 09:33 PM
    Wow, that's an impressive collection of phones! I had the same albeit not so many and keep coming back to the Classic and Red Passport.

I finally got the Priv yesterday and it's so clunky to respond to quick messages compared to the Classic. My screen is the clicky bouncy version and keys are soft mushy compared to my other BlackBerry phones.

I know it's a learning curve but not sure I'll ever be as proficient using the Priv as on the older Classic.

Is the Silver SE really that good?

Posted via CB10
    12-22-15 09:48 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yes! the Silver is the best.
    12-22-15 09:52 PM
    yes. by god man, yes!

I have the SE and a priv as well. after the latest updates, the priv rocks. keyboard is responsive and no longer drops double typed letters, and the battery life has improved greatly for me.

with that said, I am in a similar position to OP - I am currently typing this on my trusty old SE and debating on whether to return the priv or not. I like the priv - it is a great phone. but so is the passpsort SE - but great android phones are a dime a dozen and will always be around - but a BB10 powered passport? less likely, so i'm going to enjoy it while I can.

what I DO miss about the priv though: the gorgeous screen, and the faster camera. other than that, android has never really been my thing - only after using it again on the priv though did I realize how good BB10 really was, I had kind of just taken it for granted all this time...

Blackberry Passport SE, iPhone 5S, Lumia 1020, HTC One M8
    12-22-15 10:06 PM
    Keep your PRIV and buy a second one.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-23-15 12:15 AM
    Keep the passport se and return the Priv.

Posted via CB10
    lift and Q10Bold like this.
    12-23-15 04:40 AM
    Since more than a year I've used to have two phones: I got the Passport and and iPhone 6, then the Passport and a classic, then Passport ATT and Classic, Passport red and Classic, then Passport SE and Classic, and on november I got the Priv and I got Passport SE, Classic and Priv. A week later I returned the Priv, and I got the Blackphone. Finally I returned the Blackphone and sold the Classic and got back to the Priv to try it again. Now I have Passport SE and Priv.
    I will never change my Passport SE for the Priv (or any other phone), I will keep the Silver bullet with me, but I would like to stay just with one phone now, but I can not decide to return the Priv or not. It is a very expensive phone and I'm still on time to get my money back, but it's been so hard to me to decide if I return it and get my money or keep it.
    What do you think?
    Do yourself (and the rest of us) a favor - ditch the Priv. Keep the Passport. With all of that phone-switching, you obviously have some issues about being decisive. If you keep the Priv, you're only going to end up polluting the Priv forum with everything you don't like about it on a weekly basis.

Now, what's the story with all the phone switching back and forth? I'm not a psychologist, but I do watch Dr. Phil on TV. I imagine he might suggest that your phone circus is a manifestation of a much bigger problem under the surface. What's going on in your life? Is everything OK?
    rmoldershaw and qwerty4ever like this.
    12-23-15 07:00 AM
    What do you think?
    Priv is better IMO! I bought Priv right after launch and sold it after a week but now ordered again! It's new thing and like a dope although I don't like Android on it

Posted via Passport
    12-23-15 07:12 AM
    Do yourself (and the rest of us) a favor - ditch the Priv. Keep the Passport. With all of that phone-switching, you obviously have some issues about being decisive. If you keep the Priv, you're only going to end up polluting the Priv forum with everything you don't like about it on a weekly basis.

Now, what's the story with all the phone switching back and forth? I'm not a psychologist, but I do watch Dr. Phil on TV. I imagine he might suggest that your phone circus is a manifestation of a much bigger problem under the surface. What's going on in your life? Is everything OK?
    Dr Phil, lol, I like that one. One of the most non credible psychologists around. Tomorrow on the Dr Phil show, switching phones too often, what that really means and how it affects your health and your loved ones. Cue music and roll credits.

Posted via CB10
    ce71, chuckiev79, lift and 1 others like this.
    12-23-15 08:59 AM
    I've just got my Priv, after BB10 for years. Definitely keeping the Priv, it's an amazing phone.

Maybe I was lucky and bought it right after the updates came out.

I have not experienced the initial issues people were talking about.

In my opinion it's going to get better and better with further updates.

Loving it so it's goodbye Z30

12-23-15 09:02 AM
    Dr Phil, lol, I like that one. One of the most non credible psychologists around. Tomorrow on the Dr Phil show, switching phones too often, what that really means and how it affects your health and your loved ones. Cue music and roll credits.

Posted via CB10
    Hilarious!
    12-23-15 11:21 AM
    I went right when I was supposed to go left then I went right only to realise that maybe right wasn't the right way so I changed it up and went straight then I realised why did I mention even bother moving when I was already there!

Posted via Priv
    Jonneh likes this.
    12-23-15 11:43 AM
    What do you think?
    Well, having owned and extensively used both Passport and Priv - I would say this: The Passport is a FAR BETTER communication and productivity device, because of the OS and large keyboard. It is fantastic for quick communications, editing documents, reading complex files, etc. Really, the only problem is app and device compatibility - as many have said, a BB10 Passport with full Google Play Services compatibility would be the ultimate device. I am keeping my Priv only because it talks with my Android Wear watch (which I am loving to avoid picking up my phone all the time) and runs apps like Uber (which also increases productivity - such as pain to figure out how to call a cab when I'm travelling).
    So, although I am using the Priv as my primary phone - even with it completely optimized it is still inferior to Passport for productivity.
    12-23-15 11:56 AM
    Since no one has yet to ask: what did you think of the BlackPhone?

C'mon, I cannot be the only one curious!

As for which phone to keep it sounds like you have already made your choice: the SE.
    12-23-15 12:02 PM
    Just buying and returning phones, sounds like a sport for you lol.
    12-23-15 12:23 PM
    What do you think?
    I think stores should take away your return privileges.
    12-23-15 12:28 PM
    I've just got my Priv, after BB10 for years. Definitely keeping the Priv, it's an amazing phone.

Maybe I was lucky and bought it right after the updates came out.

I have not experienced the initial issues people were talking about.

In my opinion it's going to get better and better with further updates.

Loving it so it's goodbye Z30

I'm not sure how to interpret this comment. I've seen it repeated on these forums by many people. Maybe I'm being unfair, but to me it sounds like you're saying: I loved BB10 for years, then I tried an Android phone and realized Android is much better than BB10 (as long as it has a physical keyboard). Maybe the phone wars are not real at all. Maybe we're all just too busy/lazy to try out the competition?
    12-23-15 12:55 PM
    Interesting dilemma you have!
    12-23-15 01:09 PM
    I'm not sure how to interpret this comment. I've seen it repeated on these forums by many people. Maybe I'm being unfair, but to me it sounds like you're saying: I loved BB10 for years, then I tried an Android phone and realized Android is much better than BB10 (as long as it has a physical keyboard). Maybe the phone wars are not real at all. Maybe we're all just too busy/lazy to try out the competition?
    You don't understand when someone tries a new phone from a different ecosystem and actually likes it? Oh right, this is the CB forums, and this is highly frowned upon.

12-23-15 01:11 PM
    You don't understand when someone tries a new phone from a different ecosystem and actually likes it? Oh right, this is the CB forums, and this is highly frowned upon.

Uh.... the site you are visiting is called CRACK berry dot com.
    12-23-15 01:17 PM

Oh, I get it. And I own/use lots of different devices with just about every OS out there. What I don't understand is how people that are fanatic supporters of BB10 on Monday can pick up an Android device and become fanatic supporters of Android on Tuesday. If the comment went on to say something like: "wow, this is different, but cool, and I really like it, maybe even better than what I was using before" then that would make sense to me. It's the fanaticism of most people on these boards that I'm struggling with. Monday = Blackberry or bust! Tuesday = Android or bust! I don't get it...
    OfficerRandall likes this.
    12-23-15 01:24 PM

Hahaha, nothing is wrong it's just that when 2015 started I said to my son that I will find the best phone on the market, that's why I tried all those phones. The Passport SE has only one problem for me, but it is not really important: two of the apps I use doesn't work fine on it, but the rest is just perfect. It really is the best phone I ever tried. The Priv is good but not as good as Blackberry Passport SE. The OP is great and the red one is the sexiest phone ever, but the SE's keyboard is much better.
    12-23-15 02:00 PM
    Since no one has yet to ask: what did you think of the BlackPhone?

C'mon, I cannot be the only one curious!

As for which phone to keep it sounds like you have already made your choice: the SE.
    Blackphone is very very good phone, I loved it, but not as good as the Passport SE and one big problem with the Blackphone is that to use all the best of it you should pay for the perfectly encrypted messages and calls and the other person also needs to. So at the final it is not better than Blackberry.
    12-23-15 02:06 PM
    I have both, and use the Priv more.
    Some things I like better on the passport, but if I had to only have one phone, it would be the Priv hands down.

Clicked and flicked with my Priv.
    12-23-15 02:11 PM
38 12