05-28-16 08:31 AM
    And..? What do u want lol

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Stelios Gnd likes this.
    05-28-16 08:32 AM
    So no luck reviving your Priv after yesterday?

Posted via CB10
    05-28-16 08:37 AM
    So no luck reviving your Priv after yesterday?

Posted via CB10
    No the screen came one for a few seconds and went dead. Still have it in rice charging.
    I knew I should not of put that protector on yesterday
    05-28-16 08:54 AM
    That might be an unlocked AT&T version.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Priv
    05-28-16 08:55 AM
    That might be an unlocked AT&T version.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Priv
    That is what I am thinking and reading the questions answers I hope so if not it goes back
    05-28-16 08:58 AM
    No the screen came one for a few seconds and went dead. Still have it in rice charging.
    I knew I should not of put that protector on yesterday
    Hopefully after a few more hours it reboots then maybe you can at least return your Priv or sell one... Has it been a full 24hours yet? At least you were able to locate another one for a decent price, but still... Not cool at all...

Posted via CB10
    05-28-16 08:59 AM
    Hopefully after a few more hours it reboots then maybe you can at least return your Priv or sell one... Has it been a full 24hours yet? At least you were able to locate another one for a decent price, but still... Not cool at all...

Posted via CB10
    Not 24 hours yet that wont be until about 5pm central time. Im just going to leave it in the bag of rice plugged in to keep it warm.
    Im having the new one shipped and should be here on the 31st before I have to leave town
    05-28-16 09:02 AM
    That link went to MIMA Electronics, the QA response from MIMA is as follows

this is an att phone but unlocked by att direct. not the bloatware. if you are not comfortable you can purchase from BB.com
    By MIMA ELECTRONICS on May 3, 2016
    05-28-16 09:33 AM
    who knows right if its not a true unlocked one then it goes back
    05-28-16 12:50 PM
    Congratulations,! It's an excellent device and you will not regret it.
    05-28-16 01:34 PM
    Well, I hope this one works for you. I saw your post yesterday where your previous Priv went dead after the wet apply protector. That's a real bummer. Hopefully it will revive. Keep us posted on that.

I also installed a wet apply Skinomi on my Priv. I used just enough of the wet application spray to allow the protector to slide around on my phone until I got it right where I wanted it. Didn't take much at all. I was then very careful to squeegee the screen protector away from the earpiece. I also kept a thin cloth on the edge of the squeegee to catch the excess fluid as it came out from beneath the protector. That seemed to catch most of it. Maybe give the cloth a try if you decide to go wet apply again...?

I wish you the best with your new Priv and hope the old one revives.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on Priv
    05-28-16 02:04 PM
    Congratulations,! It's an excellent device and you will not regret it.
    He had one so I'm sure he knows...

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...rsuit-1074978/
    05-28-16 02:16 PM
    Update: Its ALIVE the Priv is back Long live BlackBerry you can almost drown them but keeps kick
    xKingHopy, FF22, Wezard and 2 others like this.
    05-29-16 07:59 AM
    Woohooo
    texn884 likes this.
    05-29-16 08:10 AM
    Update: Its ALIVE the Priv is back Long live BlackBerry you can almost drown them but keeps kick
    Yay!!!

05-29-16 08:40 AM
    Yay!!!

Its to late to cancel the new one so I guess Ill let it ship and see if it is a true unlocked Priv and maybe sell it to someone who wants a BNIB Unlocked Priv so they can get MM
    05-29-16 08:50 AM
    I have to admit when my Ghost Armor screen protector was professionally installed, I was aghast. He really did saturate the Priv with liquid. Liquid was oozing as he squeegeed. But he also ended with about 15 minutes in a fan driven warming case.
    05-29-16 09:50 AM
    Ideally, one would remove the battery before doing anything like this.
    But BlackBerry, in their infinite wisdom...............
    05-29-16 10:29 AM
    Ideally, one would remove the battery before doing anything like this.
    But BlackBerry, in their infinite wisdom...............
    Most ppl are over the removable battery concerns, especially considering that the phones that are sold in the highest quantities are now with non-removable batteries.

05-29-16 10:41 AM
    I'm pretty much over it too
    But every once in a while can't resist
    05-29-16 10:45 AM
    I have to admit when my Ghost Armor screen protector was professionally installed, I was aghast. He really did saturate the Priv with liquid. Liquid was oozing as he squeegeed. But he also ended with about 15 minutes in a fan driven warming case.
    Ya I had lots on it and there is no way around from using a lot because you get crap stuck to it and when you squeegee it our its all over the damn place and I used a hair dryer to do the edges and try to dry up the excess liquid.

NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!
    05-29-16 11:23 AM
    happy for your fenix priv, coming back from the afterlife... but to be honest, i think the mistake when you applied the screen protector is that you didn't cover the speakers' grills, both top and bottom... before applying an IQ Shield i covered the grills with tape... i think it's a little precaution that would go a long way... lesson learned i guess... enjoy!
    FF22 and Wezard like this.
    05-29-16 11:48 AM
    happy for your fenix priv, coming back from the afterlife... but to be honest, i think the mistake when you applied the screen protector is that you didn't cover the speakers' grills, both top and bottom... before applying an IQ Shield i covered the grills with tape... i think it's a little precaution that would go a long way... lesson learned i guess... enjoy!
    I agree man
    05-29-16 12:25 PM
    no problem... the good thing is that the phone is back to life... how is it behaving? any noticeable issue in the screen or sound?

I agree man
    05-29-16 04:14 PM
53 123