12-18-15 12:58 PM
    ...and once we have a good strategy on the products which, I believe we do, now,...
    I guess he's referring to Android as the new strategy.

We don't ever share the content, we only share the data surrounding the content, locations, who's talking to whom, etc. For every day good people, you have nothing to fear about privacy with us."
    Yeesh. Good people. This is too much of a nuanced hot button issue for him to have weighed in on. It's good that he cleared up that they don't have access to the content. The part about how companies have an obligation to make the world a better place is twisted because he is, in essence, accusing other companies of being bad citizens for taking a hard stand on privacy - which he is supposed to be a focusing on (as long as you are a good person, not a criminal - not that it's any of our business what you do in your private life.)
    12-18-15 01:16 PM
    Every time Chen speaks I cringe.
    allsportsfan likes this.
    12-18-15 02:03 PM