I'm not sure why people wait on price drops...in the interim the resale price of your current device is dropping. It's all relative

Sell your Priv for about 350 your dtek 60 for about 425 ...and go get the latest device
    anon(2313227) likes this.
    05-21-17 10:05 AM
    I'm not sure why people wait on price drops...in the interim the resale price of your current device is dropping. It's all relative

Sell your Priv for about 350 your dtek 60 for about 425 ...and go get the latest device
    I'm not waiting on a price drop so much as if Verizon is gonna play nice
    Carjackd likes this.
    05-21-17 10:09 AM
    Oh, has someone arranged heart implant surgery?
    05-21-17 10:19 AM
    Well, considering all Canadian carriers are on board , I expect that BlackBerry Mobile has began the rebuilding process with US carriers. Given we have about 20 days between the UK and Canadian Release, I'm guessing US carrier will have it around the end of June or early July. The UK worked out as a very good test market for BlackBerry Mobile to give them an idea of demand for the device
    05-21-17 10:52 AM

Considering brand new Priv's are going for 225-$299 USD, that's not an option. There will be no selling the Priv for me, and most people.

The last Priv went for $155 mint on Swappa some time ago, and the secondary new market still has thousands of units.

Waiting to sell at this point is probably your best move. I'm not going to sell, but perhaps as online inventory goes down the price will rebound some for phones in mint condition.
    05-21-17 12:48 PM
    I'm not selling my Priv. I picked it up in the crackberry forum for $200.00 shipped unlocked in mint condition with accessories. I'm not in a rush to spend an additional $349 for another phone at the moment. If history has taught me anything, the Keyone will have a price drop in the winter which at that time I'll consider pulling the plug and buying one.
    Nathan Conley likes this.
    05-21-17 03:48 PM
    I'm not planning to sell mine either. heck I'd buy a new one if I needed to assuming a new one can stay be had
    05-21-17 05:57 PM
    I'm not planning to sell mine either. heck I'd buy a new one if I needed to assuming a new one can stay be had
    I'm patiently waiting to grab a second Priv, that is, if and after an update to N occurs. I'll grab a new KeyOne at a lower (yet to be determined) price point.
    05-21-17 11:33 PM
    Wouldn't it be nice for TCL to revisit the Priv? I like the slider. Come on BBMobile. Make a Priv 2.
    Nathan Conley and Gigolo69 like this.
    05-22-17 03:23 AM
    Wouldn't it be nice for TCL to revisit the Priv? I like the slider. Come on BBMobile. Make a Priv 2.
    I do like how you think. A Priv 2 on Nougat or Oreo would be a really sweet device. With of course improvements in the back cover.
    05-22-17 06:21 AM
    I'm not selling my Priv. I picked it up in the crackberry forum for $200.00 shipped unlocked in mint condition with accessories. I'm not in a rush to spend an additional $349 for another phone at the moment. If history has taught me anything, the Keyone will have a price drop in the winter which at that time I'll consider pulling the plug and buying one.
    Exactly, I can wait a few more months before upgrading my Priv. Besides, I'm not convinced I even want to switch with the Priv having a faster processors, and bigger screen.
    Matt J likes this.
    05-22-17 07:56 AM
    There is no reason they couldn't. The have all the designs from BlackBerry.
    05-22-17 08:45 AM
    It would, I like my priv I'd rather see it tad smaller though. Z30 size would be perfect
    05-22-17 06:34 PM
    I'll be getting a priv backup next price drop. KEYone design just doesn't interest me. But it's cool to see another keyboard Phone cause some people really despise keyboards for some reason
    05-23-17 02:26 AM
    Give me N on the priv ,and i see no reason to buy the keyone. If no, i probably look elsewhere for my next phone.
    But there's no hurry.
    I love the slider :-)
    05-23-17 04:22 AM
    I'm still thinking if I should buy the KeyOne or not. At least I will keep my Priv for 2 whole years. So that would be in December 2017.
    Maybe the KeyOne is cheaper then.
    But sometimes I'm pretty envious about the Samsung Galaxy S8 plus from my boyfriend.
    It's so fast, has such a good camera and you can personalise it more (themes, fonts,...). that's something I really miss.....
    But I do love the PKB...

Nougat would be so great on the Priv, but I'm not so sure we will really get it.
    05-24-17 10:41 AM
    Not me, I'm getting the KEYone upon release here in the states. I love my PRIV on Verizon but I'm ready for that killer battery life the KEYone packs.
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    05-24-17 11:28 AM
    I was contemplating buying a Priv this year instead of the K1, but the always present keyboard (although not a must) is just so darn useful. Plus that battery (which IS a must). I hope I made the right decision, although I think I did. I'll know in two weeks. Darn pre-order is taking tooo long!

Posted via CB10
    newcollector likes this.
    05-24-17 11:40 AM
    That battery life is a strong draw. But I am okay with my Priv though managing battery life is a bit of a concern. A nice tweet and article by BlackBerryHelp gave me some extra things to do to improve mine.
    05-24-17 11:41 AM
    Link? =)
    05-24-17 12:19 PM
    That battery life is a strong draw. But I am okay with my Priv though managing battery life is a bit of a concern. A nice tweet and article by BlackBerryHelp gave me some extra things to do to improve mine.
    Yes, the battery is definitely getting worse. I have to charge it almost every evening, what I didn't need to when it was new.
    That's maybe still better as some of you seem to experience, but I'm used to something better...

Could you tell us the link please?
    05-24-17 12:33 PM

As well as opportunity cost of using and being happier.
    Battery life is insane, just that alone not having to worry about it is already worth the money.
    My wife was complaining about the Dtek50's battery life all the time,.bB 1-2 pm she had to have it on the charger. Now she doesn't even bother. I go home after work and ask how much battery she has left and it is still 40% usually.
    05-24-17 12:33 PM
    Test initially with 4k looping video from start till drained.You can subtract probably 5-10 min of screen time from that since I plugged it in for a little while then power it up, then did the take the picture after it went back into the settings.
    I've decided to hold tight with PRIV and wait for Keyone price drop-1495647531633.jpg
    05-24-17 12:38 PM
    Not me, I'm getting the KEYone upon release here in the states. I love my PRIV on Verizon but I'm ready for that killer battery life the KEYone packs.
    Well let us know how the unlocked one works on Verizon if that's the route you are going
    bluesqueen23 and FF22 like this.
    05-24-17 03:32 PM
49 12