Jada get that blackberry money! Make sure that food ready... lol

Posted via CB10
    12-16-15 12:04 PM
    They have Lil John for the younger crowd lmao.
    (PS: Max is a Savage)

Posted from my BlackBerry Priv
    Max reply, Ouch LOL
    12-16-15 01:17 PM

Lol

Posted via Q10Bold
    12-16-15 01:20 PM
    Lol wait, seriously? I'm kinda confused as to why they're suddenly partnering with early/mid-2000 hip-hop artists?

Posted via CB10
    Because people who were teens and in their early twenties at that time are now in their 30s, probably quite far in their careers and would be likely to drop $700 on a phone. Most of them would probably remember the BB name to as the phone to have for any Business professional as it was known for that in that period.

That is all my assumption, I could be wrong though.
    00stryder likes this.
    12-16-15 01:23 PM
    Because people who were teens and in their early twenties at that time are now in their 30s, probably quite far in their careers and would be likely to drop $700 on a phone. Most of them would probably remember the BB name to as the phone to have for any Business professional as it was known for that in that period.

That is all my assumption, I could be wrong though.
    This exactly.

I just turned 30, i'm the only one of my friends with a blackberry, but a few of them had curves back in the day before going to iphones. we're all on our 2nd "real" jobs trying to establish our careers. Not rich obviously, but not college poor either.

edit: we all grew up with late 90's east coast rap, our high school years being the early 2000's
    00stryder likes this.
    12-16-15 01:27 PM
    Honestly... I wasn't impressed with this Ad but whatever gets BlackBerry's name out there I guess is fine with me.

вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵαssρσяτ SE via CB10 (cricket OS 10.3.2.2474) вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵяiv via CB for Android 2.0.3 (TMo OS Lollipop 5.1.1)
    me neither i thought he would whip out a big ole blunt all kidding aside it could have been better or try another concept
    12-16-15 03:23 PM

LOL no chill
    12-17-15 03:47 AM
    Zero branding. Smooth move BlackBerry.
    05-13-16 01:31 PM
    That's amazing! If you know hip hop u know Jadakiss is top 5 Dead or Alive! So sick that he's promoting the PRIV. Very unexpected if you ask me

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-13-16 03:33 PM
    Been listening to Jadakiss for a while now. How come I never saw this commercial during the holidays?

05-13-16 03:37 PM
    It's not a commercial. It's just a promo vid

05-14-16 05:16 AM
    Are there really people who purchase something because someone they find cool uses that product?
    These people are getting PAID to endorse something that they do not necessarily use in real life.
    Look at this guys Instagram. While quickly scrolling through some of his photos, I already saw a few photos where his Iphone LIES next to him on the couch lol. This pic is from last week. Word has it that it bugged him too that the MM update removed the USB Mass Storage mode, so he moved on. IT'S A PRIVILEGE...  - Jadakiss-2016-05-13_220641.jpg
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BEzx_XEw...by=therealkiss
    Notice the: "Let's just be honest. Let's just be REAL" lol.

"BB's Ambassador" Alicia Keys turned out to be not a real fan/friend of the brand either if I remember correctly. And Drake? I don't know and I don't care.
    I think BB could have better used that bag of money to invest in the product and/or used that money to have a big launch party when the device got introduced or use it for classic advertisements (in all kinds of newspapers and magazines, on huge billboards, on buses/taxis, and normal! traditional commercials like the one of att (and not those creepy scary Halloween ads/commercials).
    C'mon now, like I said, how juvenile is it to buy a phone because it looks like some guy is using it. On top of that, he's yesterday's youth.
    05-14-16 12:24 PM
    Are there really people who purchase something because someone they find cool uses that product?
    These people are getting PAID to endorse something that they do not necessarily use in real life.
    Look at this guys Instagram. While quickly scrolling through some of his photos, I already saw a few photos where his Iphone LIES next to him on the couch lol. This pic is from last week. Word has it that it bugged him too that the MM update removed the USB Mass Storage mode, so he moved on. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-05-13_220641.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	634.1 KB 
ID:	399721

"BB's Ambassador" Alicia Keys turned out to be not a real fan/friend of the brand either if I remember correctly. And Drake? I don't know and I don't care.
    I think BB could have better used that bag of money to invest in the product and/or used that money to have a big launch party when the device got introduced or use it for classic advertisements (in all kinds of newspapers and magazines, on huge billboards, on buses/taxis, and normal! traditional commercials like the one of att (and not those creepy scary Halloween ads/commercials).
    C'mon now, like I said, how juvenile is it to buy a phone because it looks like some guy is using it. On top of that, he's yesterday's youth.
    Let's just be honest, let's just be real is from a song. Not sure what you were implying there... and yea unfortunately this would not be the first time consumers buy something because of an endorsement. It happens everyday and is the sad reality of marketing

kbz1960 likes this.
    05-14-16 02:49 PM
    While quickly scrolling through some of his photos, I already saw a few photos where his Iphone LIES next to him on the couch lol.
    Pfft what gangsta DOESN'T have more than one phone? Besides, that couch side spot his iPhone is holding down is clearly for the Apple TV remote functionality only... The Priv is most likely in his pocket warming that ice he always raps about... And besides, I wouldn't put it past him having a Sidekick tucked away on deck somewhere too just because he can...

I mean look at Ashton Kutcher... One minute he's whoring iPhone and Apple anytime he can, then he goes all in with Lenovo, while still posing and filming commercials for Nikon and then as of recently the Motorola Droid Turbo 2 gets his presence... Did it make a difference in sales? Nope probably not. But it makes people feel better to see their device of choice being held by someone famous... It just is noticed more when the device is already in the hands of others... Alicia Keys and Drake (bwahahahahahaha still can't get over that one) along with Jadakiss were just as ineffective as those 2 no name DJs in Tools Not Toys ad... The celebs take the money, the people using the device feel vindicated, but the person who has zero F's to give about BlackBerry still remains unaffected... There is more to advertising than a simple celebrity endorsement... Your device has to be able to make waves BEFORE the Hollywood flavor of the month holds it for a 30second ad spot otherwise people just flip the channel or forget about it a second later when it is followed up by the Ninja Coffee Bar ad featuring Sofia Vergara... BlackBerry should throw 'Ninja' into their product name of the next product they market... Now THAT's a promising start...

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by CivilDissident; 05-14-16 at 03:35 PM.
    05-14-16 03:09 PM
    Is this video aimed at the corporate market or the consumer market????

Posted via CB10
    05-14-16 03:23 PM
    Look at this guys Instagram. While quickly scrolling through some of his photos, I already saw a few photos where his Iphone LIES next to him on the couch lol. This pic is from last week. Word has it that it bugged him too that the MM update removed the USB Mass Storage mode, so he moved on. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-05-13_220641.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	634.1 KB 
ID:	399721

Seriously?! Of course peoples buying decisions are influenced by celebrity endorsements. That's why companies pay celebrities to endorse their products.

But my favorite part of your post is the fact that you stalked the guys Instagram page for evidence!!

Crackberry takin it to a whole new level today..

Curve8300 - Curve9220 - Torch9850 - Z10 - Priv
    05-14-16 03:30 PM
66 123