I must admit I am sad creating this. I tried to love/hold on to the Priv as long as I could. Despite the issues (reading SD card sporadically, AT&T slow to update to Marshmallow). But I had to move on to the S7 edge. Another factor the price should have is multi-screen. It can def be useful at times.

I'm def going to miss the Priv, and will probably be back when Blackberry tweaks the software, etc. I already find myself missing things about the Priv now. But alas, my patience has run out. I'll have it as my backup so I won't b far away from the Blackberry family. Just needed a tad more feature wise. For those still with their Priv's keep rocking for Blackberry. I'll be back soon.
    06-28-16 07:00 PM
    06-28-16 07:10 PM
    What features are missing from the BlackBerry Priv? Your rant without details is meaningless and wreaks of a troll from the sanctuary of Samsung Hung So Low.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    andy957 likes this.
    06-28-16 07:51 PM
    So you went from one phone that's slow to get updates to another phone that will be slow to get updates? Unless you bought a factory unlocked S7.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-28-16 07:57 PM
    He's a Hamhung fanboy. Oh well!

Posted via CB10
    06-28-16 08:02 PM
    The Priv and the S7 are practically the same phone.

Sure the S7 is more powerful, but they're both Android, and if anything the Samsung has a worst Android skin.

If it was BB10 to android, or Android to iOS, I would understand, but android to worse android?

I could even understand if it was a massive upgrade, like an S4 to an S7.

Or even to a nexus device, or a much better Chinese device like a huawei or xiaomi or even a one plus 3

Going from Priv to an S7, is just getting a new toy because it's shinier, and picking a poor toy at that, Samsung makes pretty garbage phones. (However, after being rooted, the note is fairly acceptable)

Posted via a Priv on an 6.0 Mushroom
    Jrox74 likes this.
    06-28-16 08:11 PM
    OP please continue here thanks
    06-28-16 08:34 PM