Hi guys. I use TripIt for my travel calendar scheduling. I keep getting a ringing notification from the Calendar for each action. The TripIt notification chime is off. I go into Calendar settings and despite me changing the chime notification from the default to a "none" the Calendar app continues to NOT accept my change to "none" and it reverts back to the default chime. How can I fix this?
    05-26-16 05:09 PM
    if i open my calendar, and go to the overflow buttons in the upper right hand corner and then choose settings, there is box to uncheck next to notifications. Did you clear that check mark?
    05-26-16 07:46 PM
    Jaydee. I am not following you. When I open my calendar there is only a search filter and today's date listed. I have to go to the left side and open and go to settings. If I go to notifications, I can change the tone to "none." However, if I leave the calendar and come back in, the default tone is back - it doesn't save my "none" setting. I even tried turning the vibrate on and turning the tone to "none" - it still reverted back to the default tone.
    05-26-16 10:29 PM