So since the most recent 11/6 update, when I get an incoming call it only shows up as a notification rather than the full screen swipe to answer. Where in the settings can I fix this?
    11-12-16 12:57 AM
    I think only option available to you is Tap on the notification when you get the call. it will display the full information like phone number.
    11-12-16 01:38 AM
    I know that's how to answer. It wasn't like that before the most recent update. When I get a call the screen would fill with the contact picture with the swipe to answer/reject. Even with "huge font" settings hard for those with limited eyesight to see who's calling.
    11-12-16 07:43 AM
    Ive noticed (since MM) that if I'm actively using my phone , I get the same pop_up notification as op stated

If phone is 'sleeping' ie I'm not actively using it I still get full screen contact photo swipe.
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    11-12-16 08:29 AM
    I'm with you. I want a full-screen Answer/Dismiss option. Just looked through the various phone settings and did not see anything to alter that mode.
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    11-12-16 09:45 AM
    Ive noticed (since MM) that if I'm actively using my phone , I get the same pop_up notification as op stated

If phone is 'sleeping' ie I'm not actively using it I still get full screen contact photo swipe.
    Oh, good find.

So, rather than giving us an option to always have the Full Screen mode, they don't want to disturb our "active" session or use and only project the smaller Notification.
    11-12-16 09:48 AM
    I'm with you. I want a full-screen Answer/Dismiss option. Just looked through the various phone settings and did not see anything to alter that mode.
    There's an app for that!
    11-12-16 09:48 AM
    While that would be nice, I can imagine all the complaints from those that don't want to be distracted or disturbed when they are busy doing something. There're already too many disturbed people on here.
    FF22 likes this.
    11-12-16 10:01 AM
    While that would be nice, I can imagine all the complaints from those that don't want to be distracted or disturbed when they are busy doing something. There're already too many disturbed people on here.
    Yeah that's the good thing we have a choice, on bb10 when you want to ignore an incoming call you can't do anything on your phone until the caller stop calling haha
    11-12-16 10:04 AM