Just a quick note on the "Imak Luxury Leather Back Protective Cover Case Skin For BlackBerry Priv" on sale in ebay for 11.99.

Nice case. I don't know whether it is real leather but it feels like it.

Fit is perfect. Finish is pretty good once I took a lighter to the ends of the threads.

The case extends a little above and below the phone top and bottom and seems very protective.

Wireless charging works with it on.

Slots for buttons are ample.

Doesn't interfere with sliding mechanism.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android (Priv)
    Last edited by CharlieV; 07-24-16 at 01:36 PM.
    FF22 and andy957 like this.
    07-24-16 01:19 PM
    I've used an imak case for the passport. They're very nice. I have a few similar ones for the Priv.

If you want the best price on it though, check out aliexpress. The shipping is slower, but they're as low as 8 bucks.

Posted via a Priv on an 6.0 Mushroom
    07-24-16 01:25 PM
    Nice case, although it isn't real leather! Am looking for a similar case but in real leather, but have found only the TETDED case (issue is the colour seems to wear off quickly) and the Vaja Case (great quality, but seriously expensive at $90 + $30 shipping to Canada)!
    07-24-16 02:16 PM
    Nice case, although it isn't real leather! Am looking for a similar case but in real leather, but have found only the TETDED case (issue is the colour seems to wear off quickly) and the Vaja Case (great quality, but seriously expensive at $90 + $30 shipping to Canada)!
    Check out Stilgut cases.
    07-24-16 03:27 PM
    Check out Stilgut cases.
    Thanks, looked up Stilgut but found that all of their cases cover the screen. I'm looking for one similar to the Imak, but preferably in leather.
    07-24-16 04:41 PM
    Thanks, looked up Stilgut but found that all of their cases cover the screen. I'm looking for one similar to the Imak, but preferably in leather.
    I was not sure. I prefer flip cases to protect the screen when I'm hiking or biking and x-country skiing.
    07-24-16 05:29 PM
    The one branded by BlackBerry is real leather. I have the tan version. Works good.

Posted from my BlackBerry Priv on Rogers Network.
    07-24-16 06:30 PM
    How do we know the Imak isn't leather?

The one I bought said leather. There are other ads that say PU Leather and are a little cheaper. The description on the one I got says "high quality leather". Hmm. Is it leather or not. .. Probably not.

I mean, I can't tell but looking at or touching it, but the ad says it is leather.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-24-16 07:08 PM
    I was not sure. I prefer flip cases to protect the screen when I'm hiking or biking and x-country skiing.
    I prefer the ones with the screen uncovered. I guess it helps that I have an aversion to physical activity!
    FF22 and andy957 like this.
    07-24-16 07:20 PM
    How do we know the Imak isn't leather?

The one I bought said leather. There are other ads that say PU Leather and are a little cheaper. The description on the one I got says "high quality leather". Hmm. Is it leather or not. .. Probably not.

I mean, I can't tell but looking at or touching it, but the ad says it is leather.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    The eBay listing I checked out said PU leather, so I based my response on that. Although given the price point, I would assume it would be difficult for it to be real leather.
    07-24-16 07:21 PM
    I pulled out the box from the trash and it says leather on it. But I don't believe it.

07-24-16 09:54 PM
    I pulled out the box from the trash and it says leather on it. But I don't believe it.

Only DNA testing will confirm whether it is leather or plastic. The test results will either show either cow or dinosaur (plastic antecedent)
    rajeshr68 likes this.
    07-24-16 10:06 PM
    Mine or the case?

FF22, rajeshr68 and Wezard like this.
    07-24-16 10:13 PM
    Mine or the case?

Hey Charlie! Can you PLEASE post pictures of this case??? I want to see how exactly the "leather" texture is and the real color of the case!
    09-09-16 06:56 PM