Is any one else seeing an image beheld on the side of the screen? I have attached a screen shot to show an example. I know this is a simple fix in the display driver most likely. Just want to know if I am the only one. Rock solid device so far!
    Attached Thumbnails Image Bleed on right side of screen-1447546385114.jpg  
    11-14-15 06:13 PM
    Crickets

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 01:36 AM
    Is that an image from a website? Can you supply link?
    11-15-15 02:01 AM
    Yes go to https://www.google.ca/search?q=bluet...IVCSomCh2s5gAE click on the picture I have above in the link, then click on it again to show it with a black background. You will see a line of pixels to the right. If you move the picture around the line will move. It's like it's taking a sample from the edge of the picture. I only see it in Chrome I believe but I see it all over the place on Chrome
    11-15-15 07:55 AM
    Yes go to https://www.google.ca/search?q=bluet...IVCSomCh2s5gAE click on the picture I have above in the link, then click on it again to show it with a black background. You will see a line of pixels to the right. If you move the picture around the line will move. It's like it's taking a sample from the edge of the picture. I only see it in Chrome I believe but I see it all over the place on Chrome
    It does it with almost any image. Is this actually a feature for the curved screen?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-15-15 08:01 AM
    I have a minor amount of image bleed like that.

It's primarily when the background is black, as it does it with pictures and some text (for example, reader mode on chrome, but not CB app or reddit app, but on pictures on those apps yes).

And yes so far only on right hand side, confined to maybe less than a mm in width but down most/ a lot vertically

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android - Priv Until Death do Us Part
    11-15-15 08:04 AM
    Must be a bug in the OS or do you think the apps?
    11-15-15 08:21 AM
    It does it with almost any image. Is this actually a feature for the curved screen?
    There is no way it would be a feature, what possible use would it have?
    11-15-15 08:22 AM
    Must be a bug in the OS or do you think the apps?
    I don't really know, but I'm assuming a bug? Something to do with the curve? The image/render/whatever you call it doesn't fully "stretch/render" over the entire screen?

Just guesses, not too much of a big deal, but hope to see it go away eventually.

Doesn't look like too many people have it(or noticed) yet.

To note: restarting my phone (not factory reset, just on/off) has solved many of my issues thus far (lol like bb's hard pulls) so I'll try that eventually (I don't expect anything though)

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android - Priv Until Death do Us Part
    11-15-15 08:42 AM
    There is no way it would be a feature, what possible use would it have?
    I dunno was thinking something to do with it laying face down. But I only see this issue with chrome browser. Not probably an issue with the phone.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-15-15 08:59 AM