I use iCloud calendars and I noticed that for some calendars the entries are duplicated. If I delete one it deletes both entries! This appears to affect mostly shared calendars and it happens for entries that are either created by me or by others.

It's annoying.

Anyone else seen this and know how to fix it prevent duplicates in the BlackBerry calendar app? (or is there an alternative/better calendar app I should try?)

Note that the dupes only show up on my PRIV. I have no issues on my macs, iPhones, z10s, and Passports in the house.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-23-16 09:28 PM
    Hi, are you still having this issue? If not, did you do anything to correct it?
    03-31-16 03:08 PM
    I think it was due to both bbcal and gcal apps having the same accounts. I had to go into goal and disable each of the calendars and that seems to have stopped the duplicates.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-16 12:14 PM
    My wife and I use the calendar within BBM groups and are continuously getting repeat events. Not sure how to correct this.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-16 11:58 PM
    I think it was due to both bbcal and gcal apps having the same accounts. I had to go into goal and disable each of the calendars and that seems to have stopped the duplicates.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, that would do it...it's all based on a 'shared database' so even though the apps are separate, it puts all the events and information in the same spot.
    05-17-16 08:28 PM
    Apprently I'm still seeing duplicates but this time it's intermittent. It doesn't happen for all events on an account. Seems to be isolated to my calendars on me.com. I look at my desktop calendar and I see one entry so it's definitely not on the calendar multiple times, its just the Calendar app showing it multiple times. If I delete any one of the duplicates the whole event is deleted.

I'm a bit puzzled especially since it seems to only happen randomly. Anyone else experiencing this? I'm puzzled..
    01-06-17 01:05 PM
    Did you ever solve this? I have the exact same issue, me.com calendar and intermittent, some only show 1 and some show 2

All fine when viewed on my mac!
    04-25-17 03:12 AM
    I dropped my phone and killed it. Got a new one. Installed everything from scratch. No issues anymore.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-17 09:33 PM