Is there some secret to making the hub sync my yahoo folders other than basically sent and inbox?

Yeah I know, I should use a different email but this one's already my work email account and it's just frustrating. Some people who reply all send to so many people it's like yahoo assumes it's spam and categorizes it as such.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-11-15 04:56 PM
    go to Hub / Go to your yahoo account.
    Click on top right overflow button(...)
    Choose folder. you can choose what folder to sync.
    I Think this is true for all accounts. gmail/exchange etc...
    11-11-15 05:00 PM
    I think you need to go to Hub settings, scroll down to your account, click, then scroll down to folder sync settings. Select the folders.

11-11-15 05:06 PM
    Thanks for the help guys this is unfortunately not working for me.

11-11-15 05:26 PM
    I go to hub. I click on three bars on left top. I click on yahoo account to choose it. I click on overflow menu and choose folder. It shows me green synced and grey ones (not synced). When I click on grey folder this come up.
    Attached Thumbnails I'm really trying to make the Priv work for me-1447284807872.jpg  
    11-11-15 05:33 PM
    I've done all this to no avail.

11-11-15 06:15 PM
    Why do people make these titles for threads? Nobody really cares if it works for you or not. It will for some and it won't for others. Just like any other phone.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 12:57 AM
    Why do people make these titles for threads? Nobody really cares if it works for you or not. It will for some and it won't for others. Just like any other phone.

Posted via CB10
    My cat says "mrrreeeeeoowwww"

Holted likes this.
    11-12-15 05:13 AM
    Is there some secret to making the hub sync my yahoo folders other than basically sent and inbox?

Yeah I know, I should use a different email but this one's already my work email account and it's just frustrating. Some people who reply all send to so many people it's like yahoo assumes it's spam and categorizes it as such.

From previous past experience I've switched all of my yahoo accounts to Gmail domains as I always found issues setting up yahoo accounts and sometimes they don't work or push after setup. Not sure if it's some sort of security protocol with service providers but it does not play nice on Rogers wireless apn's.

11-12-15 06:57 AM
    Just trying to update this, I got it working. Well it did for a few days. Synced with the bulk mail for spam. But it only worked after the first few days of setup now it won't sync again.

Not a huge issue but if anyone has a work around, much appreciated

12-01-15 06:53 AM
    Did you call blackberry support line and reported your problem and got a case number?

12-01-15 07:06 AM