Since blackberry is about to release 2 new handsets what kind of feature or hardware improvement you want to suggest I'm just curious..

Here's mine

-Better Lowlight 5-8mp Front-Facing camera
    -Laser auto-focus Schneider kreuznach lens
    -Finger print scanner either in the space bar or at the BBlogo at the back
    -Carbon fiber built( sturdier version of Priv built)
    -improve glowing blackberry logo in the front screen for notifications
    -Curve display with music player controls
    -Better eye candy visual UX in the HUB
    -Hub or blackberry assistant integration of apps in updating status or posting image without going to the app itself
    -Swipe down to delete emails
    -Passport like speakers
    -And a price tag of $500

I hope it's can be done company like Huawei and one plus can do it I bet BlackBerry can do that too

How about you guys share your thoughts oh by the way I love the designs of Hamburg esp the Rome

Posted via Blackberry Passport SE
    05-10-16 04:42 PM
    Better speakers, like Z30 or better.
    More swipe features built into the launcher.
    Built in file manager.
    Built in media players.
    SMS in BBM
    Dark theme options wherever possible, especially the Hub

And more responsive/faster gps / location services. Not sure if it hardware or software fault but GPS/maps is waaaaay slower than on my Z30. It finds an address and starts giving directions instantly...Priv is slower to find the address, slower to start directions, and a lot slower at finding a new route if I ignore a turn.

Basically more built in stuff to make it more BlackBerry feeling, and not just another android device.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    simply_reyner likes this.
    05-10-16 05:06 PM
    In before BB10...
    05-10-16 05:10 PM
    SW options:
    - activate that when sending an sms to a contact only mobile numbers show up to choose from!
    - fast double tap on hardware key bring special characters, symbols and figures, without needing option button!
    - possibility to add a contact to an appointment without having to send an email and the be able to see the appointment under the contacts activities log!

HW:
    - Something like the, what I believe is the BlackBerry convenience button, showing up the last dialed numbers for fast access!

This also would be great for BLACKBERRY OS 10

...and this btw, PALM OS had integrated years ago, even if handled by 3rd party apps

Posted via CB10
    05-10-16 05:23 PM
    Definitely a programmable side key for shortcuts! I used to find that so handy for the function I used the most.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android PRIV
    05-10-16 05:30 PM
    I'd like screen rotation to lock in portrait when the keyboard is open. Currently, I have to have it locked all the time to stop it rotating when I'm trying to type lying down, and manually unlock it when I want to watch a youtube video. I'd rather have it rotate freely, unless I open the keyboard in which case I obviously want the screen in the same orientation as the keyboard. I think pretty much every other device with a keyboard does this (certainly all the ones I've had, Nokia, HTC and LG).
    05-11-16 06:57 AM
    I'd like screen rotation to lock in portrait when the keyboard is open. Currently, I have to have it locked all the time to stop it rotating when I'm trying to type lying down, and manually unlock it when I want to watch a youtube video. I'd rather have it rotate freely, unless I open the keyboard in which case I obviously want the screen in the same orientation as the keyboard. I think pretty much every other device with a keyboard does this (certainly all the ones I've had, Nokia, HTC and LG).
    Typing is not the only reason to have the keyboard open. It propably does that in order for you to be able to scroll. I do agree, an option to disable it would be nice.
    fanisk likes this.
    05-11-16 07:15 AM
    Since the physical keyboard can be used as a track pad, it can be used to navigate without having your finger on the screen. So it would be nice if this was configurable, should BlackBerry implement it.
    05-11-16 07:16 AM
    I do agree, an option to disable it would be nice.
    it would be nice if this was configurable, should BlackBerry implement it.
    I'm all for configurability.
    05-11-16 11:45 AM
    A vibrator that can actually be felt - the current one is useless.
    05-11-16 12:32 PM
    My only suggestion would be some legitimate method of enabling root access. I'm certain that there has to be a way of maintaining the security that not having root access grants you, while allowing users who understand the risk have full root access.
    05-11-16 12:45 PM