I know there are some, overall, positive reviews out there, but there's already a slew of negative, uninformed reviews by pos reviewers. It would be great if BlackBerry were proactive, and called out all of these guys in their Fact Checks.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 09:06 AM
    I know there are some, overall, positive reviews out there, but there's already a slew of negative, uninformed reviews by pos reviewers. It would be great if BlackBerry were proactive, and called out all of these guys in their Fact Checks.

Posted via CB10
    Some examples of something that is 100% (or even 90%) false?
    11-06-15 09:08 AM
    Yeah how much is subjective and how much can be 100% quantified?

OP what are you wanting fact checked?
    11-06-15 09:32 AM
    Some examples of something that is 100% (or even 90%) false?
    I've read a few reviews that have a few specs wrong, but I don't think the fact check necessarily needs correct hard facts. They can address comments like "people don't want..." or "blackberry's last effort...". Soft fact check haha. They need to get ahead of all the negativity early.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 09:33 AM
    Everyone so far has commented on the issue with how the back case is "hollow" and u can press it down and there is a noticeable gap before you supposedly hit the battery and even the CB review commented on the issue. Other reviews have said this takes away from the premium feel. But everyone has commented how the slider mechanism feels perfect.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 09:35 AM

Posted via CB10
    It always happens especially when BlackBerry releases new devices reviewers have no frkin idea what they are talking about just like to yap and usually put BlackBerry down best not to put to much into first reviews although I did see some positive reviews from some I didn't expect .
    11-06-15 09:39 AM
    "It's the smallest flagship BlackBerry keyboard in a while. It's just as narrow as the BlackBerry Classic's... But the small, cramped keys aren't nearly as friendly to big or clumsy thumbs*as older BlackBerry keyboards were."

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2494378,00.asp

Surely the Passport (and maybe the Classic by a small margin) are the only BlackBerries with bigger keyboards. Does anyone know of other BlackBerries with bigger keyboards than the Priv?

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 09:41 AM
    "It's the smallest flagship BlackBerry keyboard in a while. It's just as narrow as the BlackBerry Classic's... But the small, cramped keys aren't nearly as friendly to big or clumsy thumbs*as older BlackBerry keyboards were."

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2494378,00.asp

Surely the Passport (and maybe the Classic by a small margin) are the only BlackBerries with bigger keyboards. Does anyone know of other BlackBerries with bigger keyboards than the Priv?

Posted via CB10
    Is the Q10 keyboard taller then the passport? Honestly have no idea, but the Q10 has 4 rows.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 09:47 AM
    Gizmodo apparently reviewed a Priv with a 5.6" screen. Maybe that's metric...
    11-06-15 09:51 AM
    I just played with the Priv in an AT&T store and from what I can see its a solid device but its all google very little blackberry. I will pick one up today myself its that nice of a device. There was no lag at all camera is a little slow but takes nice photos. I am not a fan of the phyical keyboard too small for me I like my classic better. If you are on the fence about getting a Priv go for it the Priv ia a beautiful device!
    11-06-15 10:02 AM