I received my update 2 days ago as well and man oh man my phone (unlocked shopBlackberry device) went through the motions. It was extremely buggy, a lot of force closing apps, lagging and freezing of even the stock BlackBerry apps but as of this morning it's as smooth and cool as a cucumber. Forgot to mention there were at least 3 cycles of large app updates in my Play store AFTER the software was downloaded and installed.

I say all that just to say, even after the update is complete, give your new "neighbor" some time to settle in and unpack before you go banging on their door with apple pie and invites!!! Well worth the wait!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Wezard, SimbaZ30 and lang007 like this.
    04-28-16 06:32 AM
    It was extremely buggy, a lot of force closing apps, lagging and freezing of even the stock BlackBerry apps but as of this morning it's as smooth and cool as a cucumber. Forgot to mention there were at least 3 cycles of large app updates in my Play store AFTER the software was downloaded and installed.
    Well, that speaks a lot for "update apps first, then install MM".
    04-28-16 06:36 AM
    No lag with mine!
    04-28-16 06:46 AM
    I have a brand new stv100-3 unlocked which I bought from Singapore early this year. Still in the drawer, waiting for official release of MM. Currently rocking Classic as daily driver. It is now time to use the Priv!!

Quick question pls - should I update the apps first, then the OS, or the other way around? Just want to be sure.

Cheers
    OS first then apps and be patient as it will show "shutting down" for 20-25 minutes. Don't interrupt the process. Don't even touch the phone . Be on WiFi prior and make sure charged or just have plugged in.

Priv owner since Nov 6th 2015
    04-28-16 06:52 AM
    OS first then apps and be patient as it will show "shutting down" for 20-25 minutes. Don't interrupt the process. Don't even touch the phone . Be on WiFi prior and make sure charged or just have plugged in.

Priv owner since Nov 6th 2015
    Many thanks
    04-28-16 08:50 AM
    As for the order of downloads, I'm not sure what difference it may make as those of us still on Lolly have access to all of the NEW Blackberry apps right now with no MM on our devices. So that the apps will be there, if/when we do get MM.
    04-28-16 01:21 PM
    I have a new phone. MM is so much smoother for me, it might entice me to use the Priv versus my PPSE. I did a wipe/erase first, installed the update and individually installed the apps back. Not really caring about the data on the phone. I think this process was a good one as it has been night and day difference as far as performance. Battery seems to hold on a lot better. I am happy.

If only I could get the Good Work app to work through the HUB, I would love this phone.
    04-28-16 03:28 PM
    IT'S HEEEREEEE NOWWW! )) (currently installing)
    05-03-16 10:23 AM
    IT'S HEEEREEEE NOWWW! )) (currently installing)
    And where is "here" and what carrier?

Bob

Posted via the CrackBerry App with my BlackBerry Priv on AT&T
    05-03-16 10:25 AM
    I downloaded the update and then asked me to restart, and I was waiting for phone to turn off, then it had no response, I turned off the phone by holding down the power button, restart there phone, and now it's still lollipop, and no more updates shown available, can someone help please , how can I download the update again, I tried checking updates and it shows nothing

05-03-16 10:31 AM
    Installing Marshmallow now on my unlocked Rogers Priv in Canada! Got the notification around 10:00 am today.
    05-03-16 03:19 PM
    I had it.... My phone got stuck on "powering off" for like 20 min so I force restarted it and now it disappeared...

05-03-16 03:28 PM
    Got update too. Czech Republic on vodafone
    05-03-16 03:33 PM
    Ridiculous no update. CPW on Vodafone

05-03-16 03:38 PM
    It was weird, I'm with Rogers and got the Ota version but it was only a security update!? Where is marmellow and when are Rogers customers getting it.

Not happy as the update was only a security update and not Marshmellow!!!!!!!

вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵяiv (STV100-3 Rogers Wireless)via CB for Android 2.6.7
    05-03-16 03:39 PM
    I had it.... My phone got stuck on "powering off" for like 20 min so I force restarted it and now it disappeared...

It wasn't stuck. It takes a while. Go into settings, apps, google services frame work. Then clear cache, then clear data, then Force stop. Reboot device after and you should be able to download update again.

05-03-16 03:40 PM
    I downloaded the update and then asked me to restart, and I was waiting for phone to turn off, then it had no response, I turned off the phone by holding down the power button, restart there phone, and now it's still lollipop, and no more updates shown available, can someone help please , how can I download the update again, I tried checking updates and it shows nothing

I did the same thing and it's still on Lollipop as well.I'm on Rogers wireless.

05-03-16 03:41 PM
    I did the same thing and it's still on Lollipop as well.I'm on Rogers wireless.

See post above yours.

05-03-16 03:48 PM
    Just got my notification

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my BlackBerry Priv
    Attached Thumbnails I just received OTA Marshmallow Update-120396.jpg  
    05-03-16 03:55 PM
    And where is "here" and what carrier?

Bob

Posted via the CrackBerry App with my BlackBerry Priv on AT&T
    STV100-4 unlocked germany
    05-03-16 04:19 PM

It takes lots of time until this restart is performed. Can be up to 20 minutes.
    05-03-16 04:21 PM
    It wasn't stuck. It takes a while. Go into settings, apps, google services frame work. Then clear cache, then clear data, then Force stop. Reboot device after and you should be able to download up update again.

I did a manual reboot because I thought it was hanging.DO NOT DO THIS!!!
    The update is installing and does take a while. Do the procedure above to re-initialize the update.

05-03-16 05:20 PM
122 ... 345