This brand is defined as the most secure mobile device open to the general public. Why are they chipping away at their greatest selling point!?!; to pick up after the declining �I� market!?
    The first thing to go through my head when I heard about PRIV was �yippee, I get to listen to Audible on my phone!�, so forgive me for the passion of my plea, after hearing what they are saying, how the OS was adopted through compromises in security. I love listening to audio books but there is a reason I stayed, now they are jeopardizing everything.
    There is no BlackBerry App for Bank of America. Why!?! Are there Xprizes out for made for BlackBerry, user friendly apps for any banks, medical, governmental interests, here or abroad? What would it take to coordinate collaborations with companies like Kaspersky to help produce versions of products optimized for BlackBerry?
    I don�t know what this says about me as a person but it really breaks my heart to see this company stray so far from better versions of itself. Please let this PRIV thing be a great learning experience towards the first work mode / civvies, dual boot cell, not just a run time environment but more of a Parallels deal. There is no better mobile security device on the mainstream market today. Why are they so hesitant to OWN IT!?!
    03-26-16 12:33 AM
    What?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-26-16 12:37 AM
    What was the question?
    03-26-16 03:48 AM
    The "Ask a Question" is for new or unregistered people to get assistance with their device or OS. It is not intended to accomodate anonymous rants.

/closed
    03-26-16 09:42 AM