I miss my Blackberry. I miss having an "email machine". I can watch videos and play games on my tablet. When I heard about PRIV, I got so excited. I pre-ordered it and it took 2-3 weeks to finally get. My assumption was that going back to BB with the wonderful BB keyboard would speed me up; make me more efficient. Instead it did the opposite.

There were so many small issues with this, that I cant believe that Blackberry could have launched something so riddled with quirks. here were the primary issues:
    1. I had to re-pair the bluetooth every time I got in the car (unacceptable)
    2. The native email program flat our sucks! I hate Gmail and it looked similar...very cluttered. The worst part was that there is no reply/forward button on the email content screen. To reply, you had to click on the dots in the corner, and then click on reply. I assummed there were tons of alternate email programs available on the PLAY store, but they all look like Gmail. How could BB screw up email so bad?
    3. The signal was traditionally 2-3 bars lower than my Samsung...this was odd

I am so disappointed in Blackberry. This could have been a homerun if only a few significant details were addressed
    12-09-15 01:42 PM
    I miss my Blackberry. I miss having an "email machine". I can watch videos and play games on my tablet. When I heard about PRIV, I got so excited. I pre-ordered it and it took 2-3 weeks to finally get. My assumption was that going back to BB with the wonderful BB keyboard would speed me up; make me more efficient. Instead it did the opposite.

There were so many small issues with this, that I cant believe that Blackberry could have launched something so riddled with quirks. here were the primary issues:
    1. I had to re-pair the bluetooth every time I got in the car (unacceptable)
    2. The native email program flat our sucks! I hate Gmail and it looked similar...very cluttered. The worst part was that there is no reply/forward button on the email content screen. To reply, you had to click on the dots in the corner, and then click on reply. I assummed there were tons of alternate email programs available on the PLAY store, but they all look like Gmail. How could BB screw up email so bad?
    3. The signal was traditionally 2-3 bars lower than my Samsung...this was odd

I am so disappointed in Blackberry. This could have been a homerun if only a few significant details were addressed
    1) User error.

2) User error.

3) How is a signal �traditionally" lower? What does that mean?
    12-09-15 01:53 PM
    'bars' of signal doesn't mean anything. Just mentioning that.
    12-09-15 02:00 PM
    I haven't had to re-pair my Priv with any of my devices (4 of them) so I can only assume the issue is with your car.

For the reply and such, it's at the bottom, no?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails I dreamed of the PRIV and thought it would rectify most (if not all) of my phone challenges-57240.jpg  
    12-09-15 02:08 PM
    'bars' of signal doesn't mean anything. Just mentioning that.
    Totally agree. If precise metrics were provided, such as signal strength dB, signal to noise ratio dB, etc, then we could speculate. But, comparing graphical bars? That can be very misleading.
    12-09-15 02:12 PM