I can no longer see any Priv files on my Windows 7 PC when I attach my Priv using a sync-pod. It used to work fine. I want to back up pictures onto my PC. I have an unlocked Priv on T-Mobile running Marshmallow.
    I can "see" the device under computer in Windows Explorer but it says 0 files. I updated to Marshmallow April 26 and could still see them and transfer files after that. Today--nothing. I cannot find a setting to change this. I tried my Windows 8 Asus 100 2 in 1 tablet and it was the same: 0 files. The last time I was able to access the files, I read on CB in one of the threads to change a setting on my PC and did so successfully. But now I can't find anything to change/let me see the files. Is there a setting on the Priv that has changed? I did a hard reset of the Priv since the last time I transferred files from the Priv to my PC.
    05-20-16 03:49 PM
    When you connect yuour Priv to your PC there will be a new tab in the notification panel. Swipe down once and tap the "Charging only" notification to change it to MTP.
    FF22 and andy957 like this.
    05-20-16 04:24 PM
    When you connect yuour Priv to your PC there will be a new tab in the notification panel. Swipe down once and tap the "Charging only" notification to change it to MTP.
    Thank you so much! Now I got a bunch of pictures transferred.
    05-20-16 09:30 PM