I just went thru and did all the app updates, rebooted the phone, but other than SMS, my Hub has just quit receiving updates. I have had it. I guess I will have to reinstall the Outlook app. At least it just doesn't quit on you for no reason. Love my Priv, but this is ridiculous.

ETA: After the update, all the sync settings were off. So now it is fixed. But Hub should notifiy you it needs updated if it is just gonna quit.
    04-26-16 10:18 AM
    Do a Factory Reset...
    04-26-16 10:54 AM
    Gonna wait till MM drops...
    04-26-16 11:11 AM
    I just went thru and did all the app updates, rebooted the phone, but other than SMS, my Hub has just quit receiving updates. I have had it. I guess I will have to reinstall the Outlook app. At least it just doesn't quit on you for no reason. Love my Priv, but this is ridiculous.

ETA: After the update, all the sync settings were off. So now it is fixed. But Hub should notifiy you it needs updated if it is just gonna quit.
    Which sync settings are you referencing as turned off after an OTA update? And was it a security update?
    04-26-16 12:47 PM
    Which sync settings are you referencing as turned off after an OTA update? And was it a security update?
    I had a bunch of Play Store updates for Hub, BB Services, BB this, BB that.....and then when I went into Hub and checked the settings for each individual acct, all the sync setting were turned off. I don't know if BB Hub did that before or after the update as Hub quit working prior to the update.

These updates:

I am so sick of Hub just quitting.-67058.jpg
    Last edited by Brigadier; 04-26-16 at 01:14 PM.
    04-26-16 12:58 PM
    I had a bunch of Play Store updates for Hub, BB Services, BB this, BB that.....and then when I went into Hub and checked the settings for each individual acct, all the sync setting were turned off. I don't know if BB Hub did that before or after the update as Hub quit working prior to the update.

These updates:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	67058.jpg 
Views:	319 
Size:	31.2 KB 
ID:	398246
    Thanks. Can you take a screen cap of the settings that were turned off?
    04-26-16 02:14 PM
    My Hub no longer shows BBM, SMS or phone calls since the MM update. When I go into the hamburger menu on the top left they show under Accounts but with 0 beside them although I've received several BBMs, texts and phone calls since the update.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-26-16 02:54 PM
    It was the settings to sync email and calendar under each account.

I am so sick of Hub just quitting.-screenshot_2016-04-26-13-18-19.jpg
    04-26-16 03:23 PM
    And go ahead and try to attach a photo to an email. Hub just crashes.

So Outlook it is!!!
    Last edited by Brigadier; 04-26-16 at 03:39 PM.
    04-26-16 03:25 PM
    Are you in the U.S.? If so, call BlackBerry Customer svce at 866 533-8067.

I was experiencing difficulty with Contacts stopping, BB Hub not syncing and Content Transfer issues.

ENZO in customer svce got me up and running again. PRIV IS HUMMING like a charm.

04-26-16 04:09 PM
    Are you in the U.S.? If so, call BlackBerry Customer svce at 866 533-8067.

I was experiencing difficulty with Contacts stopping, BB Hub not syncing and Content Transfer issues.

ENZO in customer svce got me up and running again. PRIV IS HUMMING like a charm.

Don't have time for that crap.

Outlook is humming along just fine as always.
    04-26-16 04:12 PM
    Hey Cody,

Where is the pinch to filter feature? I thought it might come with marshmallow update?

04-26-16 04:38 PM
    mine just started doing the same after the update .I have to go into separate account's to get my messages
    04-26-16 05:06 PM