Major props to the BB Hub Dev Team! Wow! This is as smooth as the native BB10 experience!
    Last edited by ce71; 12-14-15 at 03:53 PM.
    12-14-15 03:09 PM
    It's miles better after this update, smooth like silk. Only issue I'm having is that one or two random old Twitter notifications sometimes mark themselves as unread for no apparent reason, had this in the last version too. Not a big deal though.
    12-14-15 03:13 PM
    It's miles better after this update, smooth like silk. Only issue I'm having is that one or two random old Twitter notifications sometimes mark themselves as unread for no apparent reason, had this in the last version too. Not a big deal though.
    Exactly! Silky smooth!
    12-14-15 03:15 PM
    Let's give it a few days. When I first got the Priv, the hub was smooth like this, but then got gradually slower - let's hope that doesn't happen again now
    12-14-15 03:18 PM
    Let's give it a few days. When I first got the Priv, the hub was smooth like this, but then got gradually slower - let's hope that doesn't happen again now
    Hmmmm.... Interesting. I don't remember if mine was or not. OK, I'll push the Cautiously Optimistic button!
    Asfalloth likes this.
    12-14-15 03:19 PM
    Did they fixed the double notification issue? I want to give hub a second chance

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-14-15 03:27 PM
    Did they fixed the double notification issue? I want to give hub a second chance

No idea what you're talking about friend. But...it is as fast as the BB10 Hub!
    12-14-15 03:28 PM
    Major props to the BB Hub Dev Team! Wow! This is as smooth as the native BB10 experience!
    I'm not sure which hub you're using, but my experience has been the opposite. I updated today and:

-tried deleting multiple e-mails form the hub. The hub slowed right down and was non-responsive for 10 seconds before the e-mails finally disappeared.
    -there is still no way to easily select more than one folder in the folder sync settings (not even a select all option). I'm not sure how they could have missed such a simple way to improve the user experience.
    -filing of e-mails still does not work for a Google Apps for Business account.
    Last edited by Timothy Friesen; 12-14-15 at 05:33 PM.
    12-14-15 04:53 PM
    I'm not sure which hub your using, but my experience has been the opposite. I updated today and:

-tried deleting multiple e-mails form the hub. The hub slowed right down and was non-responsive for 10 seconds before the e-mails finally disappeared.
    -there is still no way to easily select more than one folder in the folder sync settings (not even a select all option). I'm not sure how they could have missed such a simple way to improve the user experience.
    Mine is definitely faster. No lag at all.

Posted from my Priv
    12-14-15 05:01 PM
    Mine seems smoother and more responsive...

Maybe reboot the phone after installing...always helps

Posted via Blackberry Priv
    12-14-15 05:11 PM
    I'm not sure which hub your using, but my experience has been the opposite. I updated today and:

Mine is as fast as my Passport now although not quite as fluid yet
    12-14-15 05:13 PM

Doesn't seem like they did. For example my Whatsapp account got automatically added into the Hub after I installed the update. While I have no unread messages inside Whatsapp, the Hub still shows them as new and unread. So I have to check them inside the Hub too to get them marked as read.
    12-14-15 05:23 PM
    Doesn't seem like they did. For example my Whatsapp account got automatically added into the Hub after I installed the update. While I have no unread messages inside Whatsapp, the Hub still shows them as new and unread. So I have to check them inside the Hub too to get them marked as read.
    How annoying, thats one of the main reasons I deleted, I hated having read my bbm and the red spark on the hub would still show

12-14-15 05:59 PM
    I'm not sure which hub you're using, but my experience has been the opposite. I updated today and:

Well... looks like it's not your lucky day. Mine is exceptional!
    12-14-15 06:59 PM
    Added ability to attach files from Dropbox, so my one major complaint was addressed as well. Mine is also much smoother after the update. Pretty solid update if you ask me!!
    12-14-15 08:57 PM
    I removed text and BBM from the hub since it was slow. How do I re add them again?

12-14-15 09:06 PM
    I use Google Drive as well as DropBox. Does any one know how to (or if you can) attach a file to an email in the HUB from Google Drive?

Posted by my Classic on the EVIL blue network.
    12-14-15 09:12 PM
    I've exchanged about 100 emails since the update. I'm impressed with the hub, major improvement!

12-14-15 09:26 PM
    We can now delete bbm conversations from the hub. Doesnt need to open the app!

12-14-15 09:52 PM
    I use Google Drive as well as DropBox. Does any one know how to (or if you can) attach a file to an email in the HUB from Google Drive?

Very simple, you select attach, file, then you can choose where, google drive, dropbox, one drive, etc. All there now.
    12-14-15 09:54 PM
    box as well?
    12-14-15 10:02 PM

Wait. You can sync Drive and Dropbox with the Hub too? Geez!!! Will I ever need to leave the Hub?!?? That's great to hear!

12-14-15 10:42 PM
    What about the battery drain and "hand-warmer" function?
    12-16-15 01:28 PM
    After all the updates I really like the hub. I've not experienced the heat or battery drain others have reported.

I LOVE my Priv!

12-19-15 09:51 AM
    I actually very satisfied with the experience...

Mind you, I've been using the Priv since Thursday and updated everything as soon as I took it out of the box.

12-19-15 09:55 AM
26 12