Uhm, stupid me. I mixed up spell checking with predictions on the keyboard. Sorry!
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-27-16 01:06 PM
    Wow, evidently the keyboard autocorrect is so good that I have never even noticed that there is no spell check in email subjects. That's pretty impressive considering I tap out MANY emails per day, all from within the Hub.

BTW, I have sold a number of people on the Priv simply because of how superior the VKB is. I cringe with pain watching my wife type on her beloved iPhone. Haha.
    07-27-16 01:33 PM
    Spell check in emails isn't working? It does for me.
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...emails-1060335
    07-28-16 05:59 AM
    You can change the text color in the email composer with the rich text formatting bar.

Spell check we are pushing Google to get them to add support in Android System WebView.
    The spell check thing, is it also related to how in Chrome you can't use autocomplete?
    07-28-16 06:33 AM
    There were a few issues around email rendering fixed and a change put in to prevent folks from noticing a bug. The new coming version of webview had some changes that were going to cause drafts to not save in some cases. We issued the patch proactively to prevent that from surfacing.
    Any chance that the new Hub update will allow a different led colour for text messages? Blue, I usually have reserved for something important

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-28-16 06:53 AM
    Any chance that the new Hub update will allow a different led colour for text messages? Blue, I usually have reserved for something important

Not the Hub, no. But there are a number of good notification changer apps in the store that would allow that.
    zephyr613 likes this.
    07-28-16 12:08 PM
    When is the big update coming? Also i feel there is a lot of white space in hub right now that can be reduced with features to reduce font size etc.
    07-28-16 12:38 PM
    Also need better push email .. It is not the best right now

Even the auto resizing email isn't working well
    07-28-16 12:39 PM

How does it need better push email? My phone gets my work activesync account before my computer does. Same for Gmail, and outllook.com I'll get a notification and go to Outlook on my desktop and I'll have to wait to get the email....
    07-28-16 02:31 PM
    When is the big update coming? Also i feel there is a lot of white space in hub right now that can be reduced with features to reduce font size etc.
    White space like where? Do you have a few examples?
    07-28-16 02:36 PM

Lots more improvements in the release for email sync, and I think we might have found the root cause of some Gmail users saying their push stops working.

What about auto-resizing email isn't working today?
    zephyr613, Matt J and joeyjay like this.
    07-28-16 02:36 PM
    Lots more improvements in the release for email sync, and I think we might have found the root cause of some Gmail users saying their push stops working.

Just felt that a THANK YOU should be sent to you.

It is very good to see some Devs from BlackBerry investing time and effort staying close to the users. Building trust and confidence without spending big bucks for marketing. Thanks and keep up the good job!

Typed on the Priv's freaking good PKB
    veerar, jcbehm and Matt J like this.
    07-28-16 02:52 PM

It is very good to see some Devs from BlackBerry investing time and effort staying close to the users. Building trust and confidence without spending big bucks for marketing. Thanks and keep up the good job!

+1000
    07-28-16 03:53 PM

Fully agree. c_bryant34 rocks. Wonder if Apple has dedicated employees like this that stay close to its users.

Posted via the CB App for PRIV
    07-28-16 04:30 PM
    Fully agree. c_bryant34 rocks. Wonder if Apple has dedicated employees like this that stay close to its users.

Posted via the CB App for PRIV
    Agreed! Is there anyone in here that works on the launcher??? I love the launcher and want to use it, but it needs to have a option to lock the home screen. I'm constantly accidentally moving stuff around and deleting it. I looked for an app to fix the problem, but apparently this is a function of the launcher, and many other launchers include the option.
    07-28-16 04:58 PM
    From the DTEK50 Hub video can see that the following might be added shortly;

Pinch to filter (love this feature)!!

Pin email folders to drop down menu within the overflow menu on the left hand side of the hub which will be handy.

07-28-16 09:41 PM
    White space like where? Do you have a few examples?
    Hub Update 7/26-1469761294373.jpgHub Update 7/26-1469761302852.jpg

I feel there is a lot of white space which can be reduced ..
    07-28-16 10:02 PM

Email doesn't sync well. It is quite broken and also not the same as what bb push email was.

See the pic, email re-size isn't working all the time. Hub Update 7/26-1469765079983.jpg
    07-28-16 11:04 PM
    Please stop complaint if you using hub on other device
    07-28-16 11:11 PM
    Email doesn't sync well. It is quite broken and also not the same as what bb push email was.

See the pic, email re-size isn't working all the time. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1469765079983.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	91.6 KB 
ID:	405067
    hhm my thoughts will be because, you're using Hub on your Mi phone and you don't have the BB services app running as well, that might be the case here.

not sure about it but i think the BB services app is only available just for android BB devices (PRIV & recently, the DTEK 50) and that must be the case why. on my PRIV, the Hub and all the push mail & sync work almost flawless 99% of the time, but my only gripe is that the BB services app takes quite a lot of space on the app storage, on my phone, almost 1GB is just for this app and i still feel something can be done to optimise the RAM usage so the free RAM in reserve might be increased. at the moment, upon running most of my apps (as i have quite a lot of apps i let them to run in the background for push/sync services) my PRIV only has around 300-400 MB left WHEREAS i have an underpowered Huawei phone, with just 2GB of RAM, it has 1.3GB RAM in reserve! how crazy is that??? even though with just 300-400 MB RAM left on my PRIV, i don't experience any severe stutters or lags.. but it's just, why??
    07-28-16 11:19 PM
    Have you tried running it on a BlackBerry?
    Attached Thumbnails Hub Update 7/26-1469766224116.jpg  
    Uzi, Mecca EL and gizmo21 like this.
    07-28-16 11:23 PM
    The hub is not intended to work on other device beside BlackBerry ,yet just saying'
    Thud Hardsmack likes this.
    07-28-16 11:27 PM
    Actually, there is no difference. It even works better on a device with better specs.
    prateek.samtani likes this.
    07-29-16 01:41 AM
    Actually, there is no difference. It even works better on a device with better specs.
    Agreed with your technical explanation but complain to C Bryant when you running it on other device beside BlackBerry is out of place, in my opinion
    gizmo21 likes this.
    07-29-16 02:34 AM
    No Sir.. i have both.. Priv and Mi RMN3.. almost the same issues and feel on both devices...!
    07-29-16 05:00 AM
64 123