Like many I am frustrated with the Hub lag and the awful updating of emails and texts.

I found a trick that shows that the hub is broken because the emails are delivered to the phone but are not being displayed.

In the hub (where you are in the overall hub not just one of the accounts) hit the search icon at the top and wait......

You will see the delayed emails, etc.

Just proof that this can be fixed.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-09-15 10:30 PM
    I don't have any delayed emails. �\_(ツ)_/�

In fact, I still have my Silver Passport charged on my desk and emails come in pretty much around the same time on it and my Priv. Not sure about texts, the only person who still texts me is my mother heh.
    paulbbp and nickdollimount like this.
    12-09-15 10:42 PM
    I don't have any delayed emails. �\_(ツ)_/�

In fact, I still have my Silver Passport charged on my desk and emails come in pretty much around the same time on it and my Priv.
    Ya I can agree to that.

Posted via Priv
    12-09-15 10:43 PM
    No issues on mine and the latest update made it a lot quicker to access.

12-09-15 10:44 PM
    I have no delays but I may use it differently than others. I keep it on but do not access it directly from the app. I never liked having all messages in one column. I put the app in the basement so I don't see it. I access whichever message is sparked and reply. While in that app I can still swipe on the left to see and access any other messaging app that has something in it. I never click on the top one which is the mixed Hub. This may help others out there that have issues. I showed a couple friends that were frustrated with it and they now use it that way.
    12-09-15 10:55 PM
    Am I the only one that has massive lag in deleting emails?

12-09-15 10:58 PM
    Am I the only one that has massive lag in deleting emails?

My email arrives within seconds of hitting the inbox at my email providers.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    12-09-15 11:35 PM
    the problem I have is that all my work jobs are emailed to me in pdf format but when go to read the emails it cant open up the email for me to read,all other emails work just fine
    12-10-15 12:34 AM
    I called BlackBerry tech support yesterday about the issue of Hub messages not appearing.

My Hub had been working fine and then messages started not to appear. They were visible if you hit search. So, same problem as the OP.

BlackBerry had me change my account settings from push to 15 minutes and messages received from 30 days to 15 days.

That's not an acceptable solution but it fixed the problem.

I wound up cleaning out my inbox and then returned the settings to push and 30 days. That worked but is also not really an acceptable solution.

BlackBerry said that Hub get overwhelmed when account sizes get too big. A fix is planned but no time-frame was offered. I hope it is the updates scheduled for the 14th.

It seems to me that this is a significant bug and is easy to replicate. I'm surprised it was not caught before release.

12-10-15 06:26 AM