Been 24 hrs now, HUB not working properly, not incoming notifications, not able to sync my exchange or rogers account
    have installed and re-installed hub app, BB ltd updated

BB support says 48-72 hrs to for a possible fix

anyone else having similar issues?
    11-08-15 04:56 PM
    Been 24 hrs now, HUB not working properly, not incoming notifications, not able to sync my exchange or rogers account
    have installed and re-installed hub app, BB ltd updated

BB support says 48-72 hrs to for a possible fix

anyone else having similar issues?
    Have you updated the Priv apps, from Play Store?

Open Play Store, touch the 3 lines, upper left corner, select My apps and you'll see a list of apps ready for updating.
    11-08-15 06:04 PM
    I had the same problem. I have a thread on this. I was on the phone with BlackBerry support for 2-3 hours.

This is what we ended up doing.

Factory reset of device

Don't use blackberry content transfer as there is a bug in it.

Update all BlackBerry apps prior to adding any accounts to the hub

When adding an account do not set sync email to forever. Use a smaller time frame.

Once you set up the account then test your account and see what happens.

You may want to call the free tech support and log this complaint to get a case number. You can then send a bug report to BlackBerry. That is done by pressing and holding the lock button and selecting send a bug report. However, it may not be there and that's a bug also. When you wipe the device it should come back. Also, developer mode on my device was enabled by default. When I went into that setting the bug report option went away.

Hope this helps.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 06:28 PM
    I had the same problem. I have a thread on this. I was on the phone with BlackBerry support for 2-3 hours.

This is what we ended up doing.

Factory reset of device

Update all BlackBerry apps prior to adding any accounts to the hub

When adding an account do not set sync email to forever. Use a smaller time frame.

Once you set up the account then test your account and see what happens.

You may want to call the free tech support and log this complaint to get a case number. You can then send a bug report to BlackBerry. That is done by pressing and holding the lock button and selecting send a bug report. However, it may not be there and that's a bug also. When you wipe the device it should come back. Also, developer mode on my device was enabled by default. When I went into that setting the bug report option went away.

Hope this helps.

Posted via CB10
    Not sure if I can live with that setting, I'll have to wait until software is properly Patched, both Hub & Transfer Wizard, definitely a scenario that needs to be addressed.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 06:43 PM
    Well I guess you can just very and see what happens. Log a case with BlackBerry. They know about it and they know that this is a big deal because content transfer app is widely used.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 06:46 PM
    Try not very.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 06:47 PM
    thanks, this looks like it might be working, going to take a while, over 2k contacts, over 3k emails past 30 days
    11-08-15 07:01 PM
    spoke to soon, just stopped, deleted and reinstalled not syncing anymore
    11-08-15 07:40 PM
    Wow you have tons of stuff. Lol that's may be your problem. You are one popular person!!!

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 07:47 PM
    not popular, just work
    11-08-15 07:58 PM
    The engineering team is investigating this first thing tomorrow morning. I'll let you know when I know more. Should be able to get a fix out soon hopefully once we can debug.
    11-08-15 09:54 PM
    Having the same problems! No sync with email and texts

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-08-15 11:22 PM

Posted via CB10
    Not what I wanted to read.... Just used this, for the second time.......

11-08-15 11:29 PM
    i have an open ticket with support as well
    11-09-15 06:18 AM
    Bad workaround, my hub will not sync at all with my email accounts or text messages so I downloaded Microsoft Outlook and it's a temporary fix for my email but if I have this problem more than two more days I am going back to the z30

11-09-15 11:10 AM
    Scott,

I too had this issue and I did a factory reset, updated all BB apps, then added the email as an exchange account via the two finger swipe down from the top, settings, accounts, exchange. THEN I also added the email account under the hub. Sounds strange but it worked for me. There may be an easier method but you may want to give it a try. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Kurt
    11-09-15 11:56 AM
    Bad workaround, my hub will not sync at all with my email accounts or text messages so I downloaded Microsoft Outlook and it's a temporary fix for my email but if I have this problem more than two more days I am going back to the z30

Don't use Content Transfer. Install the accounts manually.

11-09-15 11:59 AM

Scott - what type of accounts are you trying to integrate? Are you using Content Transfer?
    11-09-15 11:59 AM
    Scott,

I too had this issue and I did a factory reset, updated all BB apps, then added the email as an exchange account via the two finger swipe down from the top, settings, accounts, exchange. THEN I also added the email account under the hub. Sounds strange but it worked for me. There may be an easier method but you may want to give it a try. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Kurt
    i tried this as well tonight, seems to have synced 30 days of email, but not getting any new ones, sub folders and contacts still not syncing

BB called with an update tonight, they still don't have a fix
    11-09-15 07:12 PM
    i tried this as well tonight, seems to have synced 30 days of email, but not getting any new ones, sub folders and contacts still not syncing

BB called with an update tonight, they still don't have a fix
    How much data are you trying to sync in terms of your sync timeframe? Sounds like you are trying to sync sub-folders at the same time? Can you also quickly confirm what version of hub you are running ?
    11-09-15 08:59 PM
    latest version of the hub installed, did the updates first before installing the accounts

just over 2k contacts
    probably about 5k total emails in the past month between the folders
    11-09-15 09:34 PM
    latest version of the hub installed, did the updates first before installing the accounts

just over 2k contacts
    probably about 5k total emails in the past month between the folders
    Do me a favor and try and disable folder sync while you're doing your initial sync. Once the initial sync completes (the notification should disappear from the tray) then try syncing a single folder. Up until you sync the folder it should sync fine. I'll bet once you start syncing the folder again you'll notice the UI stops updating while the folder is syncing if it's a large folder. We have a fix and improvement for that coming soon.

Your device is still syncing...it's just processing a huge amount of data and it's causing the UI to bog down. Don't reset or stop sync, just let it be for a bit and it will catch up.

Improvement coming soon.
    11-10-15 07:29 AM
    so your saying start all over? factory reset?
    but if i dont sync folder option, than what is there to sync

i redid it again this morning only syncing 3 days worth, all folders came through, but no contacts

IDK, getting frustrated now
    11-10-15 10:26 AM
    so your saying start all over? factory reset?
    but if i dont sync folder option, than what is there to sync

i redid it again this morning only syncing 3 days worth, all folders came through, but no contacts

IDK, getting frustrated now
    No, you don't need to factory reset. What I'm trying to do is get smaller chunks of data synced at a time.

What type of account is it? Exchange?
    11-10-15 11:24 AM
    No, you don't need to factory reset. What I'm trying to do is get smaller chunks of data synced at a time.

What type of account is it? Exchange?
    its an exchange account
    11-10-15 12:28 PM
53 123