I think if I've got the lag I've been encountering on emails to reply with long threads. New emails no issues along with replying to a short thread. However if it's a long one and I seem to have a few of these then the keyboard lag on both is unbearable. I've reset the private again last week and started from scratch with no improvement. It's in my corporate outlook email account, any pointers

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-18-16 02:28 PM
    Do me a favor, go into settings - accessibility and tell me if you have any "accessibility services" turned on for things like auto fill or other.
    06-18-16 04:01 PM
    Hi, nothing turned on that I see. Gary.

06-19-16 01:20 AM
    Still very painfully slow, I've switched back to my Classic and if not fixed Priv will have go, typing and a 3-5 second lag onscreen is simply ridiculous. This only occurs with long email threads that are being replied to via exchange in the hub. The hub will crash also the odd time.

06-23-16 05:23 AM
    I've never had any of that on my Priv. Replies are quick and unaffected by the length of the thread.

06-23-16 05:41 AM
    I've gone to the point to resetting and reloading the phone twice no love. When I say long threads these could +10 long. Just tried it again same issue, new or 2 or 5 no issue pass that painfully slow.

06-23-16 11:19 AM
    Yet another factory reset, left out a few out twitter, whatsapp and the email reply gremlin is still there. As another test, I tried using Nine as the email client, no issues.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-16 07:01 AM
    Would you mind sending me an example privately perhaps? Would love to have the engineering team take a look.

Also what version of Hub are you running?
    06-29-16 05:29 AM
    Hi, can't take a screenshot of the issue. Think of typing on the kb and waiting 3-6seconds for the letter to show on the screen. The current version of hub installed is 1.2.2.10513. Before the last update I can't remember this happening and have had a Priv since Nov 2015.

06-29-16 12:10 PM
    Maybe you can send c_bryant that emailmessage.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-16 12:16 PM
    Maybe you can send c_bryant that emailmessage.

Posted via CB10
    Yep, that's what I was asking for sorry I wasn't clear.
    06-30-16 06:49 AM
    Hello, I'm facing the same issue only on email with multiple reply thread.

Posted via the CrackBerry app on PRIV by BlackBerry
    06-30-16 12:07 PM
    I ran into another Priv owner today as I cruise around the Med for two weeks. I explained the issue, he tried it and low and behold he has the same issue. I sent him an email and he tried replying, his lag was exactly the same as mine.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-16 12:23 PM
    Yep I know exactly the lag you're talking about, I have it too!
    I hope they look into it for the next update.

06-30-16 02:23 PM
    Hope so, my Priv has been shelved until it's fixed. Can't work this way with the amount of email traffic I deal with. BlackBerry was the golden standard on email management, I'm back to BB10 for the time being.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-16 02:35 PM
    Just wondering if anyone else is seeing a vast improvement with the latest HUB update in regards to reply lag on large threads.
    I'm seeing quite a big improvement. It's not perfect yet, but a lot better than before.

Anyone else?

07-02-16 02:56 PM
    No changesP for me and I'm running the latest version. Changing to Plain Text Format makes an improvement, I have a few threads I test on.
    With HTML it's 10 second delay on the VKB.
    Plain is 4 second.

No delay on my Classic or using Nine as the email client.

I've disable downloading pictures and set the email sync from to 3 days. No difference.

07-03-16 04:09 AM
    @c_bryant: any news on the lag problem with long emails in the HUB?

I just received an HUB update but still no Progress on this issue

07-24-16 03:01 AM
    Unoptimized software or too old hardware, that's all.
    07-24-16 03:21 AM
    Chain13, can you elaborate? I'm running current MM, reset to factory, started fresh didn't restore, killed a pile of apps, the hub on long thread emails is useless. Other email clients don't have the issue, I tried Nine and personal fav and sent the same emails to my Gmail account and used the client, no issue. Hub is an issue.

07-24-16 03:49 AM
    I've never experienced this kind of situation with replying emails on the Hub. Seems everything is running ok. What's still needed for improvement is the BB keyboard itself as sometimes the lag is still coming up even though the latest BB keyboard update has shown vast improvements.

Posted via my PRIV!
    07-24-16 05:19 AM
    We have some improvements in the coming 1.3 release again, yes. Let me know if you're having issues still after that update. I'll need to grab logs if you are.
    07-24-16 06:18 AM
    Thanks c_briant. I will let you know if they're improvements. I am in the beta program

07-24-16 06:40 AM
    Looking forward to the update, been on my Classic for work since the lag started. On the plus side I also picked up a Passport.

07-24-16 06:44 AM
    We have some improvements in the coming 1.3 release again, yes. Let me know if you're having issues still after that update. I'll need to grab logs if you are.
    Can you use your hub to send an email to Verizon and see if that fixes their LAG!!!!
    07-24-16 10:04 AM
51 123