When I tap an email notification (eg lock screen pop up) to open the hub, using the physical or on screen back arrows closes the hub instead of actually going back to the hub's inbox the way the same buttons would if I had just opened the app normally. Anyone else notice this? Any way to customize it to stay in the hub? Often I have several new messages I need to see, so I'd like to go to the inbox after viewing the first one instead of the app minimizing then having to open it again.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-19-16 08:46 PM
    Unfortunately there's no fix for this. It's just the way the app has been programmed to behave. And I agree with you 100% that it's terrible. It doesn't make any sense. If you don't even have the HUB open, opening a message through notifications open a window with that message and not the HUB itself.

I'm surprised more people haven't commented on this unfortunate feature, but for now all we can do is keep complaining about it and hope it will be addressed in an app update

HOW IT SHOULD WORK: regardless of HOW the hub is opened, there should only ever be ONE window of it in multitasking view. And if in this one window you are anywhere other than the main view, pressing the back button SHOULD not exit the app, but rather return you to the main view.
    05-19-16 11:10 PM
    Okay, thanks for the confirmation. It seems like an especially unnecessary design because the phone can already take you straight to your homescreen with a single tap of the home button if that's what you want. Buttons for navigating within an app should do just that instead of trying to predict your behaviour. It would be less of a thing with some apps, but I use the HUB out of a notification a lot. Kind of reduces the practicality of HUB notifications.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-20-16 08:05 AM