Hi all,

I hate to be that person asking for help solving a problem, but the hub in my priv is a nightmare. Only got the device today and disappointed with the hub greatly.

Firstly, there are two texts that I can neither delete nor mark as read. I have tried disabling and reenabling hub, updated the app, nothing, they just stay there and won't go.

Also, I don't seem to be receiving emails on the hub either. I've added the accounts but just nothing is coming through.

Anyone have any ideas? Help would be appreciated!

Cheers
    Jack
    11-12-15 02:28 PM
    Oh, and now texts won't update.

Argh!
    11-12-15 02:30 PM
    Have you updated the Hub via Playstore? It seemed to resolve this problem for me although the Hub is still buggy as I'm still not getting emails to my Priv

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-12-15 02:33 PM
    Yeah I've updated by play store and still, it's completely unusable. Really disappointing after throwing a heap of cash at this.
    11-12-15 02:34 PM
    Yeah I've updated by play store and still, it's completely unusable. Really disappointing after throwing a heap of cash at this.
    I was having issues with the Hub as well. I had added my 2 account prior to updating the app. I removed the accounts and readded them and now am having no issues.

Not sure if it will help you out or not

11-12-15 02:36 PM
    Cheers, I'll give that a go. The text thing is worrying though as I can't exactly remove and re-add a texting account.
    11-12-15 02:37 PM
    Having to try a factory reset. Incredibly disappointing.
    11-12-15 02:45 PM
    I have twice today had to go in to the Hub settings to re-enable the sync on my Exchange e-mail account. Odd, but that might be the issue.
    11-12-15 02:46 PM
    What's an exchange email account? I simply added my two outlook.com email accounts via hub and left it at that.
    11-12-15 02:47 PM
    You might want to reset your phone. If you do decide to do that update all the blackberry apps before adding any accounts. I had a few small issues and that solved it for me.

11-12-15 07:33 PM
    Having to try a factory reset. Incredibly disappointing.
    Wondering if you can tell me if you were also trying to sync folders while trying to sync the rest of your inbox? How many days of mail did you set to sync?
    11-12-15 10:37 PM
    Exchange, as in an Exchange server, for corporate e-mail. I've also since had to re-enable my Gmail and outlook accounts.
    11-12-15 10:41 PM
    I'm having the same issue. The text issue fixed its self. The email's not syncing properly is very frustrating. It synced after 3 days, then emails are coming in very very slowly (around a day late). It probably took a long time to sync because I have emails since 2001 and loads of them, but on previous BB OS, it would sync over night and emails were spot on. I'm hoping a software update will fix this.
    11-23-15 10:46 AM
    I'm having the same issue. The text issue fixed its self. The email's not syncing properly is very frustrating. It synced after 3 days, then emails are coming in very very slowly (around a day late). It probably took a long time to sync because I have emails since 2001 and loads of them, but on previous BB OS, it would sync over night and emails were spot on. I'm hoping a software update will fix this.
    So you're using sync forever as the amount of mail to download? What account type is that for? We are actively working to optimize this.
    11-23-15 12:02 PM
    I too am having similar issues with my Hub. I had three email accounts that were working fine. I deleted my work account, to have a little more freedom, then I would not receive any emails from my other two accounts. I have removed and reinstalled both accounts several times, sent test emails, and not change. I am a huge BlackBerry fan, and have stuck up for BB from all the haters, but I have to say BB needs to put out and update sooner than later to address some issues.

A factory rest is a very disappointing prospect on a brand new, costly phone.
    bp2k7 likes this.
    11-25-15 12:31 PM
    Search is your friend
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1048440

11-25-15 12:38 PM
    C_Bryant this is getting old, when is the update?

11-25-15 12:40 PM
    C_Bryant this is getting old, when is the update?

Im feeling the same way now...they don't need to release everything at once...rolled out the fixes in phases. You got so many input from your loyalist...get it done.....

11-25-15 02:17 PM
    Next update is on the 14th.
    12-02-15 11:20 PM